Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reekend Weview

vyto

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

friday: i decide to take the classy fung wah bus up from nyc after work. after 6 minutes i was ready to stick my head in the wheel well. it was the worst traveling experience of my life. first off, the seats were designed for 4' 6" asian women to caravan them to bukkake parties. there's no way us white devils can be expected to sit comfortably in those seats. second, there were two broads who talked the entire 5 1/2 hour trip. one of them snorted when she laughed. it wasn't cute and i still want to foot fuck their throats just to shut them up. alas, i show up in boston circa 10:30 relatively unharmed and managed to squeeze in 3 naps. vytobear, bukktarded, joyous, and i get to avalon around 11:30 and proceed to get heartily schnockered. vyto does a lovely faceplant on the dancefloor after slipping on some beer. anywho, farina killed it, everyone was dancing, and there was a great vibe in the club. 2 o'clock rolls around and in typical boston faggotry avalon has to close. fortunately paolo mojo was gearing up to mindfuck everybody at rise. i get to rise and find x and jose chatting on the couch together. they make a great couple. they left right after everyone got there because they had to go to bed bath and beyond in the morning. paolo mojo hops on the decks and everyone eats all their drugs leaving none for me. no matter, i still danced until 6am sober because paolo was on fucking fire all night. his remix of pryda - aftermath is an early contender for track of the year, imo. so we leave rise and get back to vyto's at around 7, where there are already slouches waiting to greet us. debauchery ensues when vyto popped in his finding nemo dvd. it was a big turnon for everyone and it really set the mood for the grope party.

saturday: wake up at 3am. hungover. head to sissy k's for dollar drafts and to see my favorite balding waiter, sanjay. on our way there, a car came out of nowhere and swiped vyto's car while he was trying to parallel park. the nerve of that guy to pull a hit and run on us, especially with a joy pregnant in the passenger seat. anywho, after a couple hours at sissy k's i'm too drunk to remember my name. so i take a quick nap at joy's while everyone is getting ready. head to mama's where jose is being worthless and annoying, and we promptly leave for underbar. discokitten, bukk, and i were waiting in line to get into underbar, when all of a sudden she leans in and whispers "let's ditch bukk and tell the people at the door to not let him in." her plan worked like a charm and i bought her a few drinks out of gratitude. anywho, joe mama was the saving grace of underbar that night, as the crowd really fucking sucked. it was 95% of the "be seen" crowd. the vip area was filled with swarthy internationals and their cheap whore girlfriends, which left us true vips absolutely no room to dance. regardless, mama played a great set and that's what matters. we head back to joe's where we all admire vyto's biceps.

sun: wake up and get fantastic breakfast sandwiches at dunkin donuts and get lost for an hour trying to navigate my way back to vyto's. pick up my bag from his place, then it's off to south station for the commute home to nyc. this time however to indulge myself with an amtrak ticket back home. it was a wonderful ride home, no one sat next to me, so i napped most of the way. i had enough leg room that i could fit a 14 year old thai boy between my legs. o'doyle rules.

U left ur shower curtains in my trunk.

X, great sales at bed bath and beyond. did u find my shower cap w. the little ducks on it. or my rubber ducky?

i had a great anti social weekend.....glad to see u cornergirl. u didnt miss much after you u left. jen passed out, chris played video games and i tried to stop the room from spinning.

X, great sales at bed bath and beyond. did u find my shower cap w. the little ducks on it. or my rubber ducky?

i had a great anti social weekend.....glad to see u cornergirl. u didnt miss much after you u left. jen passed out, chris played video games and i tried to stop the room from spinning.

yeah i couldn't move off the couch the rest of the weekend. I was DONE.

because it's my lower back and i am in serious pain and now i feel like i have a fever. my doc said it's probably a kidney infection. or - it's just my time.

and i don't eat enough kidney beans..

i get that every sunday, monday and tuesday. it goes away by wed. its called drinking too much? at least for me it is. do u also have lower back pain?

i get that every sunday, monday and tuesday. it goes away by wed. its called drinking too much? at least for me it is. do u also have lower back pain?

hahaha yes i have lower back pain...this isn't going away and getting worse! i can barely walk! if you feel this every week, maybe need a kidney transplant, lol.