Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my victoria's secret rant

weyes

well..

I just meant the amount of coverage.

Our sizes are very different.. there were a few cute things on the Chantilly line that I liked though

i can't seem to find pictures of the ones i have; mine aren't all that new, though. they've lasted me forever 'cause they're really well-made.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you see it like that... it's hotter when they are off

One part about a women being sexy is how she takes care of herself, and what type of draws/bra shes wearing/... Now if you wanna get your period underwear from Target, then I see that being acceptable.

One part about a women being sexy is how she takes care of herself, and what type of draws/bra shes wearing/... Now if you wanna get your period underwear from Target, then I see that being acceptable.

good point..

and when it comes for picking out stuff that sits on your cooter all day, its not good to take shortcuts and buy .99 cent undies

i agree with you about a woman taking care of herself. but in my opinion a woman who wears items for the sake of the brand name is not very creative and orginal. (one would want a creative, orginal woman in bed, no?) my point is that there are the same things in other stores that carry the same appeal with a lower price and better quality... do you know what the diffrence between tommy hilfigure t-shirts and target? none, but one has a logo on it. many of the things you see come out of the same factory and then seperated... i guess victoria secrets is good because they invest a lot of money into the models, photo-spreads etc... but i think it's way over priced.

target 7.99

victoria secrets 20.00

to me it's the same thing.

i agree with you about a woman taking care of herself. but in my opinion a woman who wears items for the sake of the brand name is not very creative and orginal. (one would want a creative, orginal woman in bed, no?) my point is that there are the same things in other stores that carry the same appeal with a lower price and better quality... do you know what the diffrence between tommy hilfigure t-shirts and target? none, but one has a logo on it. many of the things you see come out of the same factory and then seperated... i guess victoria secrets is good because they invest a lot of money into the models, photo-spreads etc... but i think it's way over priced.

target 7.99

victoria secrets 20.00

to me it's the same thing.

Are you saying that a girl that shops in Victoria's Secret isn't original?

and although the links you put up of the 2 lace boy shorts LOOK The same, they feel different.

I bought a pair of those lacey boy shorts at forever 21 for 9.99 a while back adn the lace cut into my leg and felt like sand paper.

if you pay less for an item its most likely because they used shittier material.

no offense those kinda look like old lady bras.

I love VS. that's the only place i shop for bras. sorry you didnt like it.

i highly disagree. some of the seamless ones are kinda boring, but here are some ones that i think are particularly not "old lady":

2805-2809_pourpre_L.jpg

85731.jpg

85144.jpg

o, and keep in mind that bras always look different in person and on your person!

Guest onisakura

I stopped wearing VS underwear a long time ago. I refuse to pay $12 fora scrap of fabric when i can go to Marshalls and TJ Maxx to get DKNY, Rampage, CKm, etc. (if i really want name brand for about) $1.99-3.99 each. That way i can throw them away and get a bunch more without spending enough money a year to become an Angels Platinum member. I've already done that, thank you very much.

As for bras, the two i wear the most are from VS simply because its hard to find my size pretty much anywhere and i love the convertible bras they have. I prefer a little padding not for the extra emphasis (i certainly dont need it) but for the simple fact that i dont want my whole office knowing that im cold.

My personal opinion - chicks that ONLY shop at VS "cause its just way better quality" are label whores. Sorry...

...As for bras, the two i wear the most are from VS simply because its hard to find my size pretty much anywhere and i love the convertible bras they have. I prefer a little padding not for the extra emphasis (i certainly dont need it) but for the simple fact that i dont want my whole office knowing that im cold...
what size do you wear?

o, and the nipple thing never bothered me. we've all got 'em; that's no secret.

I stopped wearing VS underwear a long time ago. I refuse to pay $12 fora scrap of fabric when i can go to Marshalls and TJ Maxx to get DKNY, Rampage, CKm, etc. (if i really want name brand for about) $1.99-3.99 each. That way i can throw them away and get a bunch more without spending enough money a year to become an Angels Platinum member. I've already done that, thank you very much.

As for bras, the two i wear the most are from VS simply because its hard to find my size pretty much anywhere and i love the convertible bras they have. I prefer a little padding not for the extra emphasis (i certainly dont need it) but for the simple fact that i dont want my whole office knowing that im cold.

My personal opinion - chicks that ONLY shop at VS "cause its just way better quality" are label whores. Sorry...

Thats a ridiculously ignorants statement.

VS is no better quality than Ralph Lauren, CK, DKNY or any other high end names but when you have a credit card with them you have incentives.

- For my birthday I get $25.00 giftcard

- Angel reward bonuses are at about $25.00 every 3 months.

- not to mention their semi annual sales where there Underwear gets marked down to 1.99 - 3.99 (this is the only time I'll go nuts and shop)

Remember, when You shop in Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Century 21 or any of those stores that sell high end merchandise for that cheap you are buying samples or clothing that isnt' able to be sold in regular departments stores because they are 'Irregular'

I'd rather be safe than sorry especially if it comes to buying a thong I'd rather make sure that it's 'even' and not like longer on one side than the other... lol

Guest onisakura
Thats a ridiculously ignorants statement.

VS is no better quality than Ralph Lauren, CK, DKNY or any other high end names but when you have a credit card with them you have incentives.

- For my birthday I get $25.00 giftcard

- Angel reward bonuses are at about $25.00 every 3 months.

- not to mention their semi annual sales where there Underwear gets marked down to 1.99 - 3.99 (this is the only time I'll go nuts and shop)

Remember, when You shop in Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Century 21 or any of those stores that sell high end merchandise for that cheap you are buying samples or clothing that isnt' able to be sold in regular departments stores because they are 'Irregular'

I'd rather be safe than sorry especially if it comes to buying a thong I'd rather make sure that it's 'even' and not like longer on one side than the other... lol

Like its any more ignorant than saying "I only shop at VS"? C'mon listen to yourself. I do happen to look at what im buying, I can tell when one side is longer than the other. Go ahead and rationalize all you want...its your money, whatever tickles youre sensitive fancy.

Weyes, im a 34D with real petite shoulders. The straps are ALWAYS too long and the cups on most bras almost reach my shoulders with the wires digging under my arms. Not that comfy. So i go down a size and im falling out the top and bottom. The one VS bra that i like is a convertible one that has a plunge front. I can't look for it since im at work but its the best one ive gotten from there so far.