Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best present you ever got?

foxylady69

what was it, what was the occasion, and who gave it to you?

i have a couple... one was the video ipod my family got me for Christmas. it made my life soooo much better cuz now i have beetz wherever i go. the other one was the "party girl" hello kitty talking stuffed toy that my bf got me last year (don't think it was for any particular reason). it has a shiny red dress with a fur collar and matching purse, and it says a bunch of stuff like, "Do you wanna dance?" and "Let's partyyy!" in this cute little voice. (for those who know...i :heart: hello kitty so effing much!)

now tell yours!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww.. you took my gift :(

no just kidding... I also Got the 30 gig Video iPod for Christmas from my boyfriend and not only is it the BESTEST and GREATEST thing ever, but It was engraved with something very sentimental <3... he also gave me his hard drive with 70 gigs worth of songs that I could fil my Poddy up with and that in itself was an amazing gift because I know have like a bajillion songs to choose from.... from the 60's 70's 80's rock rap house live sets.. AHH its a music lovers wet dream

My second best gift was for my birthday.. (again from my boyfriend) Being suprised with a purple bday cake while in a club at midnite when it was officially my birthday..just so i can have a wish to make and blow out a candle.. and MY MOST GORGEOUS FABULOUS GUCCI PURSE that is still in its dustbag because I dont want to ruin it at all. This was a great gift because I dont buy pricey bags like that anymore for my self to to get it as a gift is just great cuz I EFFIN LOVE IT. Oh yea and 2 pairs of Air Max 95's

awww... thats so sweet... ;)

anyway... now, for a real present...

10 blowjobs... 1 day...

my birthday...

very slutty... very X girlfriend...

very best birthday present ever... :)

2nd best...

recieved a puma jacket... pretty woman style...(like when he gets the tie...)

..although i did have to mention how awesome that scene was too many times to count before it happened...

we would have to go pretty far down the list for the best presents to not involve sex...

anyways... blaaahhh.

awww... thats so sweet... ;)

anyway... now, for a real present...

10 blowjobs... 1 day...

my birthday...

very slutty... very X girlfriend...

very best birthday present ever... :)

2nd best...

recieved a puma jacket... pretty woman style...(like when he gets the tie...)

..although i did have to mention how awesome that scene was too many times to count before it happened...

we would have to go pretty far down the list for the best presents to not involve sex...

anyways... blaaahhh.

hahhaa.. 10 bj's in one day and that was a PRESENT????

anywho.. um.. MARCH 20TH is STEAK and BLOWJOB day boys.

tell the ladies in your life to google it up and get to the meat department of your local supermarkets

On christmas the woman and i unexpectedly exchanged vacations. I gave her on xmas day tickets that i had booked to SoBe for new years and she gave me 7 day trip to Punta Cana, DR in april.

The presenation was over the top.. but ill leave the details out.

omg

thats Beautiful

one was a blanket my godmother knit for me. its white and about the size of a queen bed...i love it... i got it last year for Christmas.

My name is Sharon and my dad made this collage of newspaper clippings with “Sharon looses patience” “Sharon set to take over” and stuff like that (from Israel’s prime minister)… it’s was such a thoughtful gift. (birthday)

Another is this Christmas my mom gave me this little "roo" statue (roo is the kangaroo from "whiney the pooh", also my nickname as a kid) i had one for the longest time, my grandma gave it to me. it fell off the dresser and broke into enough pieces that it couldn't be fixed. i cried thinking no one heard me, but later on my mom said she heard me...my mom found the same one and gave it to me for Christmas.

id have to say all the way till i was 13 years old when my dad would give me whatever i wanted ... video games , dirt bikes , atv's etc etc .. after that my dad got me my 1st car when i turned 17 .. a 280 zx. then my next 2 or 3 cars after that .. after that it all went to shit and never got anything worth a shit till now when my gf gave me the new 60 gig i-pod in black though with "Koky RULES " on the back ;) i must admit its the best thing anyones ever gotten me after my pops !!! :)

promoipodvideo20051013.jpg

anywho.. um.. MARCH 20TH is STEAK and BLOWJOB day boys.

tell the ladies in your life to google it up and get to the meat department of your local supermarkets

It is? That's perfect, it just happens to be my birthday too. How convienant is that? I'll be sure to make sure she Googles the date for gift ideas when she asks me what I want.

It is? That's perfect, it just happens to be my birthday too. How convienant is that? I'll be sure to make sure she Googles the date for gift ideas when she asks me what I want.

oh HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!

lol.. but that shouldn't be a gift... ITS A HOLIDAY DAMMIT.

Its like serving turkey on thanksgiving

One of the best gifts would have to be the diamond engagement ring my (now) husband gave me. It was so nice to know that he spent so much of his hard earned money on me.

Other notable mentions:

New Camera (wedding gift from my hubby)

Ipod (from my hubby X-Mas 2004)

I get nice gifts all of the time, for different reasons of course, they are all nice and every gift is thoughtful. I appreciate anything and everything someone gives me, especially if it's from the heart.

Creative Zen Vision. My g/f got it for me for Xmas

Its a bit bigger than the Ipod but the screen is enormous by comparison + I can hook it up to a TV, it has a Changable battery (no need to send it our when the battery goes... like an Ipod), it has a speaker on it if I dont want to use headphones, built in FM Radio, built in Compact flash memory slot (so if my digital camera is full I can empty the card to the player).

+ The housing is made of Magnesium. Not plastic like the front of an ipod.

B000A3N6O4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg