Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Metropolis*

ladyphoenix

Hey guys! I'm promoting now for four clubs so please come out and show your support! Any girls 18+ or guys 21+ are invited Thursdays to Pawn Shop, Fridays to Metropolis, Saturdays to Shine, & Sundays to Mansion. I'm looking forward to partying with all of you, so make sure to let me know beforehand which club's list you want to be on!

th_mainimage.jpg

th_ad_logo.gif

Pawn Shop will be the first club on Thursdays, and the guest list will be from 10:00 PM untill 1:00 AM. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and tell him that you are on Toki's list to get in. Pawn Shop is located in Downtown on 1222 NE 2nd Avenue. Pwan Shop plays Retro 80's and Hip Hop Music all night. Here is the link to the website of the club if you want to check it out : www.cooljunkie.com/miami/pawn_shop_venue_pawn_shop_miami_12854.html .

th_metropolis_lg.jpg

Next, I have Metropolis on Fridays, and the guest list will be from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM. All you have to do is go to the two girls at the cashier, a young African American named Purple, or myself, and say that you are on Toki's List. Metropolis is located on 950 NE 2nd Avenue in Downtown Miami. Metropolis plays House, Trance, Reggae, Hip Hop, Reggeton, Retro, and Spanish music all night in each of their five rooms. *Soon, I will have my buddy, George Acosta, spinning there on Friday nights for my promotions. I will keep all of you posted.* Here is the website for the club if you want a brief preview of what it has to offer: www.metropolisdowntown.com .

th_shine.jpg

Then, Shine will be on Saturdays from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM for my guest list. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and/or a door girl named Silvana, and tell either of them that you are on Toki's list to get in. Shine is located in South Beach at the Shelborne Hotel on 18th and Collins. When you guys walk into the Shelborne Hotel keep going straight and you will walk into the club with a big screen TV that says Shine, with a Martini bar being on the left. If you keep going straight there will be a door with a bouncer in front of it. Then if you keep going down the hallway to the right the guest list for Shine will be on the second door on that side of the club. Shine plays Hip Hop and House music all night. Here is the website for the the club if you want a brief preview of what they have to offer: www.shinesouthbeach.com .

th_image3.jpg

th_image2.jpg

Finally, we have Snatch on Sundays, which will have a guest list from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and tell him that you are on Toki's list to get in. Snatch is located on 1437 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139. They play Rock and Roll, House, and Hip Hop most of the night depending upon the room you are in for all you music lovers. Here is the website in case you want a brief preview of what they have to offer : www.snatchmiami.com .

Please make sure to dress to impress so you're not held up at the door. When you get there, just say that you're on my friend "Toki's" list so that you can walk in with no problems. Just let me know through here, my email, or my cell so I can put you on the list. Also, let me know if you are going to buy a bottle so I can take care of that for you as well! I hope to see you all there so come and join me if you want to have some fun!

Bianca Bartolome

Elite Entertainment and Events Inc.

786-318-4761

acerbusphoenix@gmail.com

Hey guys! I'm promoting now for four clubs so please come out and show your support! Any girls 18+ or guys 21+ are invited Thursdays to Pawn Shop, Fridays to Metropolis, Saturdays to Shine, & Sundays to Mansion. I'm looking forward to partying with all of you, so make sure to let me know beforehand which club's list you want to be on!

th_mainimage.jpg

th_ad_logo.gif

Pawn Shop will be the first club on Thursdays, and the guest list will be from 10:00 PM untill 1:00 AM. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and tell him that you are on Toki's list to get in. Pawn Shop is located in Downtown on 1222 NE 2nd Avenue. Pwan Shop plays Retro 80's and Hip Hop Music all night. Here is the link to the website of the club if you want to check it out : www.cooljunkie.com/miami/pawn_shop_venue_pawn_shop_miami_12854.html .

th_metropolis_lg.jpg

Next, I have Metropolis on Fridays, and the guest list will be from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM. All you have to do is go to the two girls at the cashier, a young African American named Purple, or myself, and say that you are on Toki's List. Metropolis is located on 950 NE 2nd Avenue in Downtown Miami. Metropolis plays House, Trance, Reggae, Hip Hop, Reggeton, Retro, and Spanish music all night in each of their five rooms. *Soon, I will have my buddy, George Acosta, spinning there on Friday nights for my promotions. I will keep all of you posted.* Here is the website for the club if you want a brief preview of what it has to offer: www.metropolisdowntown.com .

th_shine.jpg

Then, Shine will be on Saturdays from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM for my guest list. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and/or a door girl named Silvana, and tell either of them that you are on Toki's list to get in. Shine is located in South Beach at the Shelborne Hotel on 18th and Collins. When you guys walk into the Shelborne Hotel keep going straight and you will walk into the club with a big screen TV that says Shine, with a Martini bar being on the left. If you keep going straight there will be a door with a bouncer in front of it. Then if you keep going down the hallway to the right the guest list for Shine will be on the second door on that side of the club. Shine plays Hip Hop and House music all night. Here is the website for the the club if you want a brief preview of what they have to offer: www.shinesouthbeach.com .

th_image3.jpg

th_image2.jpg

Finally, we have Snatch on Sundays, which will have a guest list from 10:00 PM untill 12:00 AM. All you have to do is look for a tall white guy named Ryan and tell him that you are on Toki's list to get in. Snatch is located on 1437 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139. They play Rock and Roll, House, and Hip Hop most of the night depending upon the room you are in for all you music lovers. Here is the website in case you want a brief preview of what they have to offer : www.snatchmiami.com .

Please make sure to dress to impress so you're not held up at the door. When you get there, just say that you're on my friend "Toki's" list so that you can walk in with no problems. Just let me know through here, my email, or my cell so I can put you on the list. Also, let me know if you are going to buy a bottle so I can take care of that for you as well! I hope to see you all there so come and join me if you want to have some fun!

Bianca Bartolome

Elite Entertainment and Events Inc.

786-318-4761

acerbusphoenix@gmail.com

question for you. you said uptop that your promoting sundays at mansion but then down below you put snatch with pictures and everything for sunday over there, so which club are you promoting on sundays snatch or mansion?