Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Fun Wednesdays @ QUO *** REVIEW ***

Great opening night party for Wednesday at QUO. Party already will be featured in a press piece to be coming out on parties that have an old school feel coming out this week in Daily news look out for it!!! Got a lot of people saying the party reminded them of the old parties at the Tunnel club. Anthony Lamont was off da hook with the hot body contest. Reminded me of the DISCO 2000 ones at Limelight His voice matching and going to every beat from the music of Exacta. Congratulations to the girl who one $250!!! DJ Exacta played a nice long set! RIPPED IT! Vivacious put on a great show with Scotty the blue bunny and Iggy!!!! Awesome performers who take there job very serious!!! Party definitely lived up to its name DIRTY FUN Wednesdays…..DIRTY stuff going on and people having fun... All different kinds of crowds straight bi etc mixed with everyone respecting each other everyone had fun!!!

thanks to everyone involved!!!!

This Wednesday march 1st we continue

DJ Peter Bailey

S and M party

Hosted by porstar

Ariana Jollee

Thedirtyfunparty.com

JE

Definately A Good Vibe. Great Music, Great Themes. I Actually Felt Like I Was In 4 Different Places The Whole Night(clubs, Strip Joints, Etc.) Loved Anthiony Lamont Of Course. Vivacious Did It Up. Sexy Dancers All Over. Cool Hot Body Contest. I Saw So Many Dj's There!!! Is That The New Dj Spot?? That Was Cool. Definately My New Wednesday Night Spot. Will Be There Next Week, Especially For Peter Bailey!!

Definately A Good Vibe. Great Music, Great Themes. I Actually Felt Like I Was In 4 Different Places The Whole Night(clubs, Strip Joints, Etc.) Loved Anthiony Lamont Of Course. Vivacious Did It Up. Sexy Dancers All Over. Cool Hot Body Contest. I Saw So Many Dj's There!!! Is That The New Dj Spot?? That Was Cool. Definately My New Wednesday Night Spot. Will Be There Next Week, Especially For Peter Bailey!!

yeah alot of industry djs came through....i seen

dj jason ojeda

dj ivan bellino

dj boris

its cool they just came to chill

GET A NEW DANCE FLOOR.

Holy crap ive never been on a dancefloor that has lumps and bumps all over it. Felt like i was dancing on the mountains again. Thats shit may work for the 2 step sf shuffle dance, but not for me. But i'llbe back soon anyway lol.

lol bro your mad right im not gonna lie

we had some water damage and the floor buckled i gotta take care of that