Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ROLL CALL - satoshi tomiie at the mayan, thurs. 3/2***

weyes

juddybuddy said he'll be there, too :aright: !

shortystar and i will be there, and she says she'll be wearing kitty ears. i'll be in a black wife beater that says "chica loca." say hello :spin2: !

how will we recognize you guys? i don't wanna miss meeting poccnr before he moves :( ...

i will be there, but i have no idea what i'll be wearing.

so many cute little outfits to choose from!!! :)

i can never find anything to wear :( ... i have to figure it out in advance --- otherwise i wind up with nothing that i like that's clean; it always turns out that the shirt i'd want to wear would be dirty.

weyes needs a new wardrobe :tongue: !!!

I am switching my status to online messenger through yahoo. Add me as your friend and pm me there.

cu tonight.

P

i have no idea how to do that and i'm not even on yahoo anyway :( . i also won't have my phone with me 'cause my skirt has no pockets :mad2: . do you know what you're gonna wear?

i have no idea how to do that and i'm not even on yahoo anyway :( . i also won't have my phone with me 'cause my skirt has no pockets :mad2: . do you know what you're gonna wear?

don't worry dub, i'll find you! I promise! Just take a look for a guy with a bald head and ask, "Wie gehts' dir"... should they respond, Dub!!!! you know it's me! hang on I'll find you. pm me your number

juddybuddy said he'll be there, too :aright: !

shortystar and i will be there, and she says she'll be wearing kitty ears. i'll be in a black wife beater that says "chica loca." say hello :spin2: !

how will we recognize you guys? i don't wanna miss meeting poccnr before he moves :( ...

I'll be looking for "chica loca" shirt AW

BQ and DUB, I waited as long as I could.... bitte vergessen! There were only 3 bald headed guys around and I believe I was mistaken for the other 2 at least 20X.... please hit me back so i can meet with you before i go back home.

regards,

p

WOW - that was some of the best music i've heard in a long time, no matter what the genre. i had a permasmile - and i don't know how many times i said "oh, fuuuuuccck" out loud cause of the tuneskis. and the mayan's sound system - OFF THE HOOK.

the mayan rules - COUNTING THE DAYS TIL DIGGERS.

i didn't see any of you guys, so hopefully next time!

the mayan's sound system is awesome, that's why i always make an effort to attend their edm events. loved satoshi! although, most of the crowd really didn't seem to appreciate him -- even a few of my friends (tomiie fans) bounced at 12, which was gay because he was amazing from 1-3. "hello, i love you" was my fave track of the nght... along w/ yaz :smile2: (no shame, lol).

sorry to have missed you JB, guess the room wasnt as juddycentric as you thought it would be, jk. :grin3: