Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Groove Odessey 2001 **new years in toranto

gonzo, baby... why didn't you just ask, you know that's my home turf.

The destiny massives is alright. As a matter of fact, I'll be at the massive this year (getting tickets this week)... I'll also be at the Ascension party on the Friday (Jon the Dentist)... these are all desity throwdowns.

Expect a huge space (Better Living Center @ the CNE)... three rooms - house / trance / jungle... and the true rave experience. If you're a junglist in the least bit - you'll be in heaven. Toronto's jungle scene is unmatched in North America and with the Vinyl Syndicate as locals... it's always a treat. The trance should be killer too (Commander Tom + company). One warning, Toronto has a kiddie friendly scene, so the age mix will be 16 and up and kandy kids everywhere (I can't wait!).

Anyway, I leave for home this thursday... if you want to come up for the party, drop me a pm or an e-mail (get it from Tom if you need). I still have a place in Tdot so you're welcome to crash.

lemme know