Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
WOW! That red X nipple is super hot :(
I'd ask to see yours but I already seen them... that time you and mand were rubbing nipples on my deck as I was cooking yummy steaks.:love:

She needs to fire her Makeup Person ASAP.. she wasn't even that good looking of a girl to begin wtih now she's just atrocious.

as Charlie Murphy would say: Cocaine's a helluva Drug

wait.. that wasn't even charlie murph..hahha but that episode

..i LOVE her.....shut the fuck up!

also...this movie is prob gonna be up for an oscar..chyna and anna nicole....imagine what u could score in those trailers!!....that is assuming actresses of their merit get trailers..

chynahot2.jpg

chynahot1.jpg

She needs to fire her Makeup Person ASAP.. she wasn't even that good looking of a girl to begin wtih now she's just atrocious.

as Charlie Murphy would say: Cocaine's a helluva Drug

wait.. that wasn't even charlie murph..hahha but that episode

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think she's a very attractive girl. Not in this pic, her eyeshadow is def. all wrong, red on a freckled girl, does not work! But being a heavily freckled girl myself, it's hard to do good make-up, you have to find colors that work. And another thing is there are LOTS of people that don't find freckles attractive, but hey what can you do...

But she does have a drug problem, not sure which drug yet, but she's been on something....

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think she's a very attractive girl. Not in this pic, her eyeshadow is def. all wrong, red on a freckled girl, does not work! But being a heavily freckled girl myself, it's hard to do good make-up, you have to find colors that work. And another thing is there are LOTS of people that don't find freckles attractive, but hey what can you do...

But she does have a drug problem, not sure which drug yet, but she's been on something....

I just wrote this long thing to you then my phone rang and i came back and it was gone. That makes me sad.

Ok, I dont exactly think Lohan is notattractive, I just never saw the hype with her. She was very very pretty when she first started to blow up. she had a different look. thick, red hair, freckles and wholesome..

now she is whithered away and looking very weathered, its sad adn there is a bed at Betty Ford with her name already on it.

as for Freckles... I'm a fan!! I have lots and lots too, and you're right alot of people dont' like them, but I do and thats really all that matters. Recently this girl that doesn't like me said.. 'ew she's tall and has freckles' I was thinking GEE if those are the worst things you can say about me then WOOHOO I'm well off.

It makes people unique and I :heart: them