Clubplanet Nightlife Community

China Club Sucks

Well, had a night out in NYC this weekend with my closest friends, and we decided to hit up China Club in midtown.. Bottom line..THAT CLUB SUCKS.. if you don't know what to do on a Saturday night, please do yourself a favor save the aggravation and don't think about this place, rude ass bouncers, and the only way you get in is simply by dropping a bribe at the doorman.. VERY CLASSY HUHH, THIS IS NOT WHAT NYC CLUBS ARE ABOUT, PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FUN AND GET DOWN, NOT BE HASSLED AT CLUBS BY THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE.. THANKS FOR NOTHING I'LL NEVER GO BACK..

Sat so much more places to go to you shouldve asked us first.

Totally agree, much much better places to go these days. China Club had a long run with their monday night party and Jade Terrace was ok but imo its prety much all touristy now. I remember going to the mon night party while i was like in high school and that was years ago.

That's almost as bad as going to Webster Hall. Tourists!! The weekends are pretty lame almost throughout the city unless you know of an underground party or low-key place. All the big or famous places are going to be filled with tourists and B & T. I remember when I used to go out back in the day to clubs in the city during the week. That's when you'll really meet some cool people and real New Yorkers. Otherwise, you're better off saving your money.

That's almost as bad as going to Webster Hall. Tourists!! The weekends are pretty lame almost throughout the city unless you know of an underground party or low-key place. All the big or famous places are going to be filled with tourists and B & T. I remember when I used to go out back in the day to clubs in the city during the week. That's when you'll really meet some cool people and real New Yorkers. Otherwise, you're better off saving your money.

What's so wrong about tourists? Are the clubs only for "cool people" and real New Yorkers? Maybe I should just stay inside my hotel room next time I visit NY... NOT!

U guys really are too proud of yourselfs.

What's so wrong about tourists? Are the clubs only for "cool people" and real New Yorkers? Maybe I should just stay inside my hotel room next time I visit NY... NOT!

U guys really are too proud of yourselfs.

Tourist is a loose term to mean people who are amateurs in the club scene. When these people are out in a club for the first few times, it's obvious because they just don't know how to carry themselves. You could be an out of towner and belong much more than a local due to your maturity and etiquette. That's what I meant by the term, "tourist".

Tourist is a loose term to mean people who are amateurs in the club scene. When these people are out in a club for the first few times, it's obvious because they just don't know how to carry themselves. You could be an out of towner and belong much more than a local due to your maturity and etiquette. That's what I meant by the term, "tourist".

Ok, I got your point now and totally agree.