Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEEDS YOUR OPINION PLEASE

I've been having this terrible love making problem recently. Whenever me and my GF do it, we never orgasm at the precise same moment, leaving one of us in the dust. It's usually her that's left behind. She gets all pissed and shit like that. What should I do, after my moment, to appease her? Should I leave her alone? Go down on her? Dildo? Your opinions are needed.

Enter the love doctor...

Well, this should be on the sex board, but here's my $.02...

Chickies take longer to get off than guys, so you need to take her to the point she can't take anymore, then worry about yourself. I recommend picking up "Mars and Venus in the Bedroom" by Dr. John Gray. There's a chapter that talks about "polarity sex" and deals with this very situation. Also remember -- orgasms don't have to be simultaneous. In fact, consider letting her get one first -- you'll enjoy seeing her get off and in turn will be able to fully enjoy yours more since you won't be preoccupied with performance anxiety. The same will go for her - she'll feel great and then be happy to see you get off (and help you out, of course). =O) That might even be a better bet, as both of you will be able to enjoy not only your own orgasms fully but each other's as well.

Also remember that after an orgasm, the vagina contracts... meaning, it feels better and more sensitive for her and better for you as it's a little tighter of a fit. (Chickies, unlike guys in general want more after orgasm whereas guys are spent after getting theirs off... use that to your advantage -- that way you please her and get some good lovin' for yourself!)

Damn I'm good... hehe... I knew all that training in being a sex counsellor was good for something!

- Meli -

cwm38.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 12-20-2000).]