Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need a song ID from all you music buffs!

Ok well 1st of all, that song is fucking off the walls! Amazing!! While I was at twilo I was trying 2 remember the lyrics but I was dancing too much. If u find it please let me know 2. There was some other great song that Junior played with some girl singing something about making u believe or some shit. Wow I had tears in my eyes. I cannot wait 2 hear him again.

damn spastik!!! i love that song. i have no clue what u would call it but i have been listening to that song for years. i remember someone spun it at limelight a few years ago and the bass was so loud i thought the damn place was gonna fall down. i used to have it on a tape by derik carter. i wish i could find that tape.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

Originally posted by astrodancer143:

Ok well 1st of all, that song is fucking off the walls! Amazing!! While I was at twilo I was trying 2 remember the lyrics but I was dancing too much. If u find it please let me know 2. There was some other great song that Junior played with some girl singing something about making u believe or some shit. Wow I had tears in my eyes. I cannot wait 2 hear him again.

Isn't he just AMAZING!!!!!! He plays so many awesome tracks and some aren't vocals so it's really hard to ID them. Are you a regular at Twilo Saturdays? If so we definitely ran into each other. Next time you're going tell me so we can meet up and dance like crazy all morning/afternoon!

Now what's this other song you're talking about....He's been playing these 2 female vocals a lot recently. One is titled I Am Strong and the other one is Nothingness. Do you know a line from the song or something???

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

It's been driving me nuts!!! There is this song that Junior hasn't failed to drop the past couple of nights. In the song, there is a guy singing...one line from the song is "I'll be the one who loves you day by day". During the song he likes to repeat the "I'll be the one" part. I don't know if this is one of his mixes or not. I've been looking all over for it and I can't find it. Can SOMEBODY please help me!!!!!!!

"The Cure" By Angel Morales

addaboy

[This message has been edited by Addaboy1 (edited 12-20-2000).]

It's been driving me nuts!!! There is this song that Junior hasn't failed to drop the past couple of nights. In the song, there is a guy singing...one line from the song is "I'll be the one who loves you day by day". During the song he likes to repeat the "I'll be the one" part. I don't know if this is one of his mixes or not. I've been looking all over for it and I can't find it. Can SOMEBODY please help me!!!!!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Shit...and I got so excited when I saw a reply I nearly pissed myself... cwm13.gif

Please people....I'll have to attack Junior next weekend if I don't find out!!!!

lol let me know when you find out the name title.. i wanna dl it see if its actually good..

ROFLMAO don't piss yourself again

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by astrodancer143:

Oh I have those 2 songs on his cd, theyre really good 2 but that's not it. I was so out of it 2 when I heard it dammit!!! LOL well next time I am gonna pay closer attention 2 it. I was just in awe from his music b/c I have gone 2 twilo here and there but not 2 listen 2 Junior. I am def gonna be a regular there from now on.Plus I do LOVE 2 dance so I will always be the 1 going insane on the dancefloor.

cwm38.gif

Well I'm glad there are more Junior fans out there. I was getting sick of hearing everyone bashing him. What day were you there last? Most likely I'll be going again this weekend. PM me if you're going and we'll meet up.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Isn't he just AMAZING!!!!!! He plays so many awesome tracks and some aren't vocals so it's really hard to ID them. Are you a regular at Twilo Saturdays? If so we definitely ran into each other. Next time you're going tell me so we can meet up and dance like crazy all morning/afternoon!

Oh Oww!! cwm25.gif I smell queerdo!! ur prolly one of those guidos w no shirt at the late hrs of Twilo Fris and Sats... One good peice of advice, Put your shirt on faggot, and get back in your closet!!! cwm21.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Me More X!!!

astrodancer-

the other song you are referring to is

"believe" by ke.

as for the other song, mario...I LOVE IT!!

Have you confirmed that is the name of the song...anyone know where to get it?

------------------

'I can't imagine how my life would be without music-cause music is life'

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

"The Cure" By Angel Morales

addaboy

[This message has been edited by Addaboy1 (edited 12-20-2000).]

Quick Question.. Do you mean Angel Morales, or Angel Moraes?

do you know who the vocalist for this song?

i think angel (which ever) is a producer..

------------------

~LiPz~

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Originally posted by tommytwilo:

astrodancer-

the other song you are referring to is

"believe" by ke.

as for the other song, mario...I LOVE IT!!

Have you confirmed that is the name of the song...anyone know where to get it?

I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Even in the shitty condition I was in last Saturday/Sunday, the second he played it I ran to the dancefloor!!! I can't seem to find it anywhere though. I've looked around all over for it and so have a few of my friends. So far nobody has had any luck finding it. Today, LikMyLipz brought up a good point and thinks it could be by Moraes instead of Morales.

Anyway, I can't wait till next Saturday where I hopefully can hear it again! Damn I love junior...

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Quick Question.. Do you mean Angel Morales, or Angel Moraes?

do you know who the vocalist for this song?

i think angel (which ever) is a producer..

Yup, it's Moraes. Had David Morales on the brain I guess. Good catch!

Thanks.

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Yup, it's Moraes. Had David Morales on the brain I guess. Good catch!

Thanks.

addaboy

ok is it a mix of a cure song? or is the name of the song The cure?

would you happen to know the vocalists name??

------------------

~LiPz~

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

Now what's this other song you're talking about....He's been playing these 2 female vocals a lot recently. One is titled I Am Strong and the other one is Nothingness. Do you know a line from the song or something???

Oh I have those 2 songs on his cd, theyre really good 2 but that's not it. I was so out of it 2 when I heard it dammit!!! LOL well next time I am gonna pay closer attention 2 it. I was just in awe from his music b/c I have gone 2 twilo here and there but not 2 listen 2 Junior. I am def gonna be a regular there from now on.Plus I do LOVE 2 dance so I will always be the 1 going insane on the dancefloor.

cwm38.gif