Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i quit Myspace

koky

Koky, you know...the guy that's always calling a faggot and a cocksucker because you're a bitch...remember? :biggrin:

You mean the guy who does the photochopping? You mean that kid from Argentina? You mean the one who has a brother who always grills on the BBQ? You mean the guy that some of you often refer to as "bitch?"

Sorry. I've never heard of him. :D

You mean the guy who does the photochopping? You mean that kid from Argentina? You mean the one who has a brother who always grills on the BBQ? You mean the guy that some of you often refer to as "bitch?"

Sorry. I've never heard of him. :D

oh come on now, you know...that guy that treats you like a bitch because you are a house whore...remember? :biggrin:

And you asked me why I cancelled my account back then, well actually I just quit it cause IT WAS BORING AND STUPID AS FUCK!!!!

WASTE OF FUCKING TIME!!!!

Ohhh and before u cancel ur account make sure to Delete all of ur Pics FIRST then Cancel ur account!!!!

Besides who needs Myspace when you have Forums, talk about letting everyone know what ur going to do and were ur going to be every weekend !!!!

I'd say if anyone wanted to off us IT WOULD BE PRETTY DAMN EASY!!!!

blah, blah, blah...myspace is the shit, if it doesn't wok for you is because you're not using it right...or could be looking on it for something you don't have in real life.

personally, I use it to find music and talent,, find out aabout events and things like that...being that I dread radio and the mainstream, I hog all those indy bands tirelessly...I really enjoy the technology, it has its flaws but hey...so does reall life.

ok, bye! :pint: