Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP vs BORIS!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow..

ghhhhhost just brought this thread to my attention as i dont post here anymore..

all im gonna say little rayray..come to desyn and have deepspell introduce us.. ill let you take my measurements and even give you the first shot if need be..

and for the record, whatever musicgod posted is right.. you do steal all of your music..

oh wow..

ghhhhhost just brought this thread to my attention as i dont post here anymore..

all im gonna say little rayray..come to desyn and have deepspell introduce us.. ill let you take my measurements and even give you the first shot if need be..

and for the record, whatever musicgod posted is right.. you do steal all of your music..

:laugh:

rayray you fucking little pussy I will curl you with my left arm while I pound a $700 bottle of MOET with my right arm you little fucking pussy. I have seen your myspace page and I am way better looking than you and way more jacked. I eat nuts and berrys everyday for lunch and I work out every day. I work out in astoria and have chats with real life thugs in between sets. You have no idea about the situation you have out yourself into, but I do since alot of my friends are from QB and we take message boards seriously. Fucking little pussy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im so good looking, rich and tough. :laugh:

rayray you fucking little pussy I will curl you with my left arm while I pound a $700 bottle of MOET with my right arm you little fucking pussy. I have seen your myspace page and I am way better looking than you and way more jacked. I eat nuts and berrys everyday for lunch and I work out every day. I work out in astoria and have chats with real life thugs in between sets. You have no idea about the situation you have out yourself into, but I do since alot of my friends are from QB and we take message boards seriously. Fucking little pussy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im so good looking, rich and tough. :laugh:

WOW, good for you dude, Pound that Moet, Trust me dude you dont fuckin scare me one bit. As for gotmilk, sure I will have deepspell introduce us, Looking forward to meeting ya.

Peace.

Both Dj's are the 2 biggest in NYC, YES!!!!! JP has much better skills, Boris has better track selection. But they are both far far far from amazing DJ's. If I was having a party with DJ's battling. I would like it to be 2 of the best DJ's in the world going at it. Like could you imagine Sasha Vs. Digweed. or Lawler Vs. Zabiela. Not Boris Vs. JP. I think its a great idea, make it a competition, because both DJ's will want to win, and always be on top of there games. Run with this planers. I want to see it, with some kind of voting process to decide a winner at the end of the night. I think it would make for a great party.

OK, first of all "JP has much better skills, Boris has better track selection."

It's the other way around buddie boris i have never heard him fuck a track up or train wreck anything, JP lol do i really have to say ? :blah: