Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holiday Bass 12/28 @ Limelight...guestlist/dresscode info?

hey everybody,

never been to limelight (wow I'm a virgin

again!) but have to go see two of my favorite

drum n bass superstars MICKEY FINN and APHRODITE.

1. Anybody have <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info? Will clubplanet.com have it available next week?

Please email me at dmaciupa@yahoo.com or leave me your addy!

2. What type of PANTS would you wear to this party? Most posts suggest that limelight is a little stiff on the dress code. Can I wear my ultra comfortable UFO's? Dress Pants? JNCO's even?

Thanks in advance and I hope you all have one hell of a holiday week!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all about Shy FX!!!! yo, That Bitch is TASTY!!!!!

anyway, limelight is (i thik the best club in the city- Venue wise, decor wise,) its very cool, and no there is no list, its a party, not a club night, and Dress code? from what i no is just "dont be a slob", big pants are cool, UFO's r cool...just have some class, or the bouncer's might Say something at the most" but its cool, i havent been to a global Bass party yet.

But iv Heard MAD gooood shit about them,

and i love Drum n Bass, and there's lots of UK flavor 2, so its just Tight>>>>>>>>>>

Cheak it out>>>>>>>

il be there DEC 28th

smile.gif

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

just found out that the promoters are keeping all tickets for this event in NYC.

So ticketweb is the way to go if anyone can't get to NYC in advance. Thanks for all the help people.

"good" men speak no truth, they merely obey and repeat others

Nietszche

Originally posted by dmaciupa:

jaysea,

thanks for the info. So you say there is no list for this event. The listings say $25 IN ADVANCE and $30 at the door.

Question: how does one get an advanced ticket, are they selling them at a box office / or record store?

thanks again

d

Ok buying is easy their are 2 ways of getting them. #1 use WebTicket.com, the tickets will cost you 2.50 and you'll have to pick them up at Limelight's Will Call Window (errr.... person). The other was is find one of the Few Vinyl Retialer in Queens, PA, Brook, Mantten, Upstate, CT, or NJ that sells the tickets. The only place I can think of right now is Groove in the Village (take the B,C,D,F,Q,E,A down to W.4th, then walk to W.6th and turn onto a street that starts with a C, you see a black awning that says Groove Sonic walk in and as to by a tic to Holiday Bass, you can also pick up ticket to alot of other good events threw out the city. Try <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.GLOBALBASS.net," TARGET=_blank>www.GLOBALBASS.net,</A> to get a list of all the retialers that see tickets, oh and they all charge a 1 dollar fee, and must be paid for in CASH no CC!

Dan

[[[numbers]]

New York

Breakbeat Science 212-995-2592

Satellite 212-780-9305

Liquid Sky 212-353-0532

Etherea 212-358-1126

New Jersey

Outerlimits 732-729-1717

Concept 732-729-1717

Pulse 732-758-9225

Philadelphia

611 Records 215-913-4100

About The Beat 215-351-2328

Boston

4Front Records - 617-236-0335

Satellite - 617-536-4582

Connecticut

Spiritual Emporium

860-524-9719

Baltimore

Modern Music

410-675-2172

DC

Yoshi-Toshi

202-338-5638

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."

[This message has been edited by dstgeorge2 (edited 12-21-2000).]