Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need bottle service for Apr 7th, 8th and 9th

dillyyo

Any suggestions on venues would be great. The only thing thats definate is Empire ballroom, late night, on the 8TH for morillo. Another place prior would be cool. We like house, but Hip Hop is cool too as long as there are hot, attainable women. So if contacts could hook me up for something on fri (7th) night, early sat night and sun night, it would be greatly appreciated.

To warmup for Empire, if you're willing to drop the cash then I can't imagine a better way to start the evening than getting a table on the deck at Pure. Solid house, a good crowd, and right under the lights of the strip... awesome. Dance floor of the main room is a bit too crowded for my tastes, and a bit too male-dominated, but the roof, incredible.

For your other big nights, I'd recommend Body English and Jet.

For a club that has both electronic and hip-hop under one roof, I've grown extremely fond of Jet. Get a table in one of the side rooms (one has house, one mash-up) rather than the main room, and you'll be up to your elbows in good times. Main room is just too packed these days, even for tables. (and overcrowding is why I don't recommend Tao)

Body English on Sunday night this should be a definite, especially if you're doing bottles. You'll be quite happy with the women there, and DJ Vice has the entire club on its feet the whole night. Get a table on the balcony and you'll be in heaven.

Tryst is a gorgeous club with gorgeous women, but I've only been in there once and for one drink (before being paged to a table elsewhere) so I'll leave comments on the music and overall vibe to others.

Finally, for an earlier evening spot I'd definitely recommend your group kick things off with a few cocktails at Mix. Perfect vibe for starting the night, just the right size of crowd, plenty of beautiful women, the second best view of the Strip in town, and really solid mellow-yet-funky house beats.

BTW, you're gonna fucking love Morillo at Empire. Now that they've upgraded their sound system, the joint is SICK.

Any suggestions on venues would be great. The only thing thats definate is Empire ballroom, late night, on the 8TH for morillo. Another place prior would be cool. We like house, but Hip Hop is cool too as long as there are hot, attainable women. So if contacts could hook me up for something on fri (7th) night, early sat night and sun night, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tao is also a great venue for bottle service. Their booths by the dance floor are very nice, as well as being right in the middle of the action. The best tables are the skybooths that overlook the dance floor. It is a cabana that allows seating up to 12 (but it doesn't you can have less than that), giving you enough room to dance and party.

Tao is also a great venue for bottle service. Their booths by the dance floor are very nice, as well as being right in the middle of the action. The best tables are the skybooths that overlook the dance floor. It is a cabana that allows seating up to 12 (but it doesn't you can have less than that), giving you enough room to dance and party.

When Tao first opened in October I did a table on the floor and it really kicked ass... but the last three times I've gone, the crowds around most of the tables seem to be getting more and more packed. No fun to be chilling at your table and constantly get bumped by people as they squeeze through.

Those skybooths are awesome, no doubt -- but I've heard they require 4+ bottles to reserve them.

The general feeling I get from Tao and Pure these days is that they're in the mode where they're just taking advantage of their massive popularity to the point where they have no problem fitting in as many people as they're legally allowed... and then squeezing in another 200.

Tao and tryst are kick ass clubs. To start any evening a little earlier that midnight, i would hit mix, voodoo or carnival court. By far drais and empire have the best late night. Im not able to club late all the time, but have had good luck with ladies at tryst, but i guess they see me walk in without any questions. Lady inside asked if i was the owner or something, went and bought here drink, without answering her and had breakfast the next morning. Tao is a bottle for every 3 guys, plus a little to the host to get the booth. Ladies a little more slacking maybe 1 bottle for every 4. mixed company i would hit the bottle for 3 guest rule. Most of the clubs are a bottle for 3 guests.

Since ur doing Fri, Sat and Sun

Stops ..

Frid -

1. Mix

2. OPM or Ice or Jet

3. Teatro

4. Drais

Sat

1. Mix

2. Tao

3. Teatro

4. Empire