Attention Glowball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bre5379:

That isn't nice Gary...leave him alone.

Breann

In the spirit of Christmas and because I love you...I will...but come January 2nd...its officially ON.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

Thank you sweetie!!! You're not scrooge after all! If I don't speak to you, enjoy your holiday!

Breann

Happy holidays to you too baby...I'm off to Vegas on Friday until Tuesday...don't know if I'll be in the office at all next week. Anyway, once the New Year starts and things settle down...we still have to get that drink.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

And you're comment is necessary here because?

because you made your comment, and i am free to make mine . . . what you said isn't very nice at all.

merry christmas.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Happy holidays to you too baby...I'm off to Vegas on Friday until Tuesday...don't know if I'll be in the office at all next week. Anyway, once the New Year starts and things settle down...we still have to get that drink.

Have a good time in Vegas!!! We definitely have to meet up soon....talk to you in the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new year </a> babe!

Breann

Please contact the U.S. government or whomever necessary and ask them for your fucking brain back...

Thank you.

how obnoxious!

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

Originally posted by brandie:

because you made your comment, and i am free to make mine . . . what you said isn't very nice at all.

merry christmas.

luv,

brandie

nah nah nah nah nah...

im rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

<---(my interpretations of your statement)

could you be more childish...? Pretty doubtful, Ms. Waste of Freedom of Speech.

happy hannukah

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

You gotta admit that you're being a complete dick... If you don't realize it, a lot of other ppl do. No need to be so rude to anyone.

I think you need to take this EVEN MORE seriously, because it really is an important subject matter.

and another thing...you said A LOT of people realize that I'm being a dick. oooooooh.....What is this high school? Id much rather be a dick than an intrusive annoyance any day of the week. Just some food for thought.

Happy holidays.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

GOD you have an attitude problem Drama Boy.

And I'm catholic, sweetie, so merry christmas.

------------------

loves2cox@netscape.net

Originally posted by brandie:

And I'm catholic, sweetie, so merry christmas.

Santa Claus isn't real...whooops. you werent supposed to know that yet. Happy Hannukah...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

gravity.. maybe I am taking it seriously but I'm sure nobody appreciates remarks like yours. were you joking when you posted this? I don't know glowball but it's a pretty safe assumption that this kind of "humor" is not very funny to anyone..

Look, I dont know why EVERYONE'S business seems to be YOUR business...but if you are going to respond to a post...at least read the WHOLE FUCKING THING FIRST. This doesn't seem too difficult but I will help you as much as I can...follow these steps:

1) Read the 3rd post from ME to Bre, where this all ENDED...until others INTRUDED.

2) Take a fucking chill pill.

3) Know why you are saying what you are saying...don't take it upon yourself to think that you know EVERYTHING that goes on in this board...because you DO NOT. Just becasue a NEW thread is started...doesnt meant it is completely independant of something that was included in another thread.

4) If you are going to get involved in other people's shit...know your fucking role and have the background info...or stay out...its not your place to begin with.

Thanks...this should help.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by wizard:

i found it amusing... and speaking only for myself, i prefer blatant honesty over "nice", any fucking day.

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!

Thanks for recognizing the difference...and the important one at that.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Look, I dont know why EVERYONE'S business seems to be YOUR business...but if you are going to respond to a post...at least read the WHOLE FUCKING THING FIRST. This doesn't seem too difficult but I will help you as much as I can...follow these steps:

1) Read the 3rd post from ME to Bre, where this all ENDED...until others INTRUDED.

2) Take a fucking chill pill.

3) Know why you are saying what you are saying...don't take it upon yourself to think that you know EVERYTHING that goes on in this board...because you DO NOT. Just becasue a NEW thread is started...doesnt meant it is completely independant of something that was included in another thread.

4) If you are going to get involved in other people's shit...know your fucking role and have the background info...or stay out...its not your place to begin with.

Thanks...this should help.

I think YOU're the one who needs a chill pill, that's #1.. I never said that I know everything, I just don't think that personal attacks are very cool. Know my fucking role? You're kidding right LOL? Please tell me who plays what role on this board? Coz you seem to have all the answers...

i'm sitting here wondering how is it exactly that one "intrudes" on a thread posted on a *public* message board...

care to enlighten me?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i'm sitting here wondering how is it exactly that one "intrudes" on a thread posted on a *public* message board...

care to enlighten me?

Awwwwww...how sweet...did your girl PM you and ask you to come to her defense or did you think of this all on your own.

Anyway, if a topic is posted and is seemingly between certain people...it is intrusive/rediculous for others to post unwarranted opinions without any sense or knowledge about the reasoning behind the topic.

Secondly, this was posted early yesterday and was finished in about 3 minutes until someone who loves you decided to come along and drag something out FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO BE FUCKING ANNOYING AND RIGHTEOUS.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

hey asshole

guess what its a public message board. people can say whatever the fuck they want. Just b/c you have to be a little fucking baby and make some stupid ass comment that wasn't even funny (which is exactly what you were trying to do, get people to respond: hahahah, LMAO!! or some other stupid shit) don't bitch b/c people have something to say about it

if your lame comment was so PRIVATE then use the fucking PERSONAL MESSAGES YOU IDIOT

the whole point of this message board is opinions

so if her only reason for posting was to be annoying, wtf was your reasoning behind your ridiculous post. and YOU talk about being childish to others?

what kind of a moron are you? could there be anything more childish then you starting this thread??

incredible, some people are just so goddamn slow

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

hey asshole

guess what its a public message board. people can say whatever the fuck they want. Just b/c you have to be a little fucking baby and make some stupid ass comment that wasn't even funny (which is exactly what you were trying to do, get people to respond: hahahah, LMAO!! or some other stupid shit) don't bitch b/c people have something to say about it

if your lame comment was so PRIVATE then use the fucking PERSONAL MESSAGES YOU IDIOT

the whole point of this message board is opinions

so if her only reason for posting was to be annoying, wtf was your reasoning behind your ridiculous post. and YOU talk about being childish to others?

what kind of a moron are you? could there be anything more childish then you starting this thread??

incredible, some people are just so goddamn slow

Mature, mature, mature. You are just so fucking clever. As a matter of fact...I wasnt looking for ANYONE to respond aside from WHO THE POST WAS ADDRESSED TO...hence the title...ATTENTION GLOWBALL...and I especially dont need to hear childish remarks from that slut of yours. Talking about being slow...I think you need to address your other half...who decided to chime in on an "issue" that had already been killed. So, where the fuck is the sense behind that? When that whore used to post Attention Rob and the post says, I love you baby a&f...you dont see me coming in and saying..."no you don't" or "thats annoying" which is OBVIOUSLY the fucking case. SO unless you have something significant to contribute...which you noteably don't...step the fuck off, alright son.

Love,

gravity.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif