Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil Brandon And Danny Love Take Over Focus This Tuesday!

mikeysocal

March 28th

LIL BRANDON & DANNY LOVE

(Bristol Sessions Takes Over)

Along With JOSH BILLINGS

18+ welcome

21+ welcome at the bar :)

five dollars

Before 10:30 with the email invite (sign up on our email list)

I wanted to thank everybody that made last Tuesday at focus so great. Normally the residents nights are slower than the "Headlining DJ" nights, but this was DEFINITELY not the case. We had more people at focus last Tuesday than the past 2 weeks!! Whenever Wobs gets in the zone he is one of the best DJs in my opinion and if you were there last night I'm sure you'll agree.

Well this Tuesday we have the guys from Bristol Sessions coming over to step in for our night to show us what's up. We'll bring their Friday night Detroit bar sounds over to focus for a little something different. You'll like Lil Brandon & Danny love if you like artists such as Miguel Migs, Marques Wyatt, Andy Caldwell and our very own Josh Billings (who is also playing this Tuesday). We try to bring in artists that we personally like to listen to and Lil Brandon and Danny Love are no exception. We are strong supporters of their Friday night @ Detroit Bar in Costa mesa and they have been the longest running House Club in Orange County for quite some time.

Also I wanted to mention that we have some GIANT nights planned in the future and we have been debating weather or not to make some (or all of them) EXCLUSIVE to the focus email list members since we have been getting a lot larger than before and out club only holds so many people. In order to make sure you get into these nights as well as ALWAYS get in for a discount please sign up on our email list at www.mindboxmedia.com/focus

18+ welcome

21+ welcome at the bar :)

five dollars

Before 10:30 with the email invite (sign up on our email list)

-Mikey

focustuesdays@gmail.com