Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday@The StonePony - Where the Pony Goes wild w/ the Ladies Night!

www.ddpromos.com

The Jersey Shore's hottest dance party welcomes D&D Promo and the "Pony Gras" this week. Cash Prizes for the Pony Gras King & Queen (whoever collects the most beads) and the Pony Gras Wet T-Shirt Contest at midnight! Lots of Coors draft on tap, 22 oz. $1, and $2 shots all night. It's a Thursday night tradition, where the ladies rule the stage -- come join the action. Doors at 10, ladies 21+ free all night, half off at the door with college & military ID. Dress to impress -- dress code strictly enforced.

INFO/DIRECTIONS/BIRTHDAY BASH/GUEST LIST/VIP CALL US AT:

KRIS HYPE! (908)433-9398

POOH-BEAR (732)397-9135

JO-E (732)978-3838

e-mail: krishype@aol.com

WWW.DDPROMOS.COM / WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DDPROMOS

WWW.TAGWORLD.COM/DDPROMOS WWW.STONEPONYONLINE.COM

THE STONEPONY - 913 OCEAN AVE - ASBURY PARK

THE ONLY CLUB IN JERSEY W/ OUTSIDE DECK W/ STAGE & YOU CAN SMOKE ON THE DECK ALL YEAR AROUND!!!pnyfcopy2ab.th.jpg[/url

what up hype, yo u should definitly give dave a guest spot. he is gettin into the music again hardcore and his new cd and tracks are sick. hit me up.

Jack Z

who is djing by the way??? wow the good old days @ pony...18 for all was crazy....

who is djing by the way??? wow the good old days @ pony...18 for all was crazy....

i have no idea who is djin now. i knew john farruggio was rockin it for a while. but looks like they have a new party. i sure do remember the good ol pony back in the day. had some many good times there, haha.

Z

i have no idea who is djin now. i knew john farruggio was rockin it for a while. but looks like they have a new party. i sure do remember the good ol pony back in the day. had some many good times there, haha.

Z

yea i was there for 2 years 2002-2004 then gave to farruggio but i do know he isnt there anymore as well...