Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion Saturday???

I am the General manager of Mansion Night Club in Brick. We opened six weeks ago with a huge grand opening weekend and had designs on having first rate mainstream house parties on both Friday and Saturday nights. As with any nightclub the clientele will decide which nights will be a success. In our case after the first few weeks it was clear despite our best efforts that Saturday night would be our featured night. I have been a bartender, manager and event promoter in New Jersey clubs for over a decade. I rarely ever post on this site or anywhere else and think the club and the night speak for themselves. As for Saturday Nights, our DJ is Cheyne Christian and he has been been absolutely killing it all night. We have been packed since opening night, both our main room dance floors are packed and the bars are jamming. I don't think anybody who has been there on Saturday nights will leave feeling cheated out of their ten bucks. If anybody on Clubplanet would like to check it out for themselves feel free to send me a message and I will get you a comp for the night. I work the main bar and it seems to me like every body is having a very good time. We do have a dress code which we enforce, if you insist on wearing sneakers and hats our club is not for you. I think our clientele is exceptionally well dressed and attractive, even the dudes.

As for Fridays- We are in transition from a mainstream house format to a rock/hip-hop/groove lounge theme. If that sounds appealing to you look for our promotions coming next week. If you like great house music, please come on Saturday Night. We offer bottle service at a very reasonable rate for those who like to have a table and we have an upstairs lounge which can also be reserved.

For those who have come in and checked us out myself and the management would like to thank you and let you know we have a lot of great events coming in April and May. We will have our first ever VIP giveaway. We will be celebrating Cheyne's B-day with huge surprise guest DJ's. And we will be throwing a huge concert featuring two huge acts. All promos will be coming out next week.