Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Your Most Desired Car?

keough

Guest onisakura
None of those sports cars can possibly be too comfortable to drive on Manhattan streets. Won't you feel every bump with ur ass? Besides those cars sit too low, so I'd imagine the bottoms could get damaged pretty bad.

If you're into a luxury sports car - wait for mid-2007 and go for the new Mercedes CL600 :)

Thats what i was discussing with a friend of mine that has a suped up S4 or something like that. Chipped, dropped, rimmed, modded etc....and for what - to hit a pothole every half a block? I can't expect that suspension to last very long. And this is a sedan we are talking about no matter how modded it is. Could never compare to the damage these streets would cause to an exotic.

Shit, even in FL with the wide streets and pretty clean surfaces i used to scrape the front bumper of my S2000 even though it was stock height.

But thats besides the point. If i could afford to have one of these dream cars (Vanquish) i wouldn't even have it in the US. No sir-ee, i'd have it at my country house in europe somewhere. ;)

None of those sports cars can possibly be too comfortable to drive on Manhattan streets. Won't you feel every bump with ur ass? Besides those cars sit too low, so I'd imagine the bottoms could get damaged pretty bad.

If you're into a luxury sports car - wait for mid-2007 and go for the new Mercedes CL600 :)

good thing i would never drive in manhattan....so any of those cars would be fine for me...

Guest onisakura
I did a test ride on a ZX-14 this past weekend, and while its not a car, that thing had balls!

FUCKIN SHWEET.

ModifiedZX14.jpg