Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jaromir jagr

bxbomb

Big ups to Jagr for breaking the Rangers single season point record , Looking like the MVP of the league this yr.

although i think with out Lundqvist they wouldnt be in first just like they wouldnt without Jagr

And to think i killed Sather for going out and trading for this guy

Seeing that Clubplanet is a hotbed of hockey, Im sure this threead will die a lonely death

C'mon Spragga arent you a hockey fan!??!

Let's Go Rangers!

Another 4 assist for Jagr last night beating the Islanders. I wouldn't give Sather too much credit though. If it wasn't for the lock out and salary cap the Rangers would not be in the position they are now. Hope they can hold on to first place and do some damage in the playoffs. Ashame they aren't getting many headlines...they are playing really well!

Let's Go Rangers!

Another 4 assist for Jagr last night beating the Islanders. I wouldn't give Sather too much credit though. If it wasn't for the lock out and salary cap the Rangers would not be in the position they are now. Hope they can hold on to first place and do some damage in the playoffs. Ashame they aren't getting many headlines...they are playing really well!

Please shut the fuck up dirtbag.