Buy: here

Artist: Chrysus

Title: ‘Cutting & Scratching’

Cat No. AD008AA

Sample here

Genre: Hard Dance

Out: Sat 1st April 2006

Buy: here

For those of you that haven’t heard of Micky D AKA Chrysus, read on to find out more about one of the hottest new DJ / Producers to emerge onto the Hard Dance scene in the last year ! With solo productions signed to massive labels Detox & Monster Tunes, and having just engineered the outstanding track ‘The Future’ for Lee Haslam Micky is very quickly establishing himself as one of Hard Dance’s brightest new stars. Its therefore no surprise that Tidy Trax, the UK’s (and possibly the world’s) largest Hard Dance entity have picked him up and offered him an exclusive publishing deal ! On the DJ’ing front Micky made his exclusive debut last October for Addiction and since then has gone on to play at one of London’s largest parties… Frantic’s ‘Hard House Academy’ on behalf of Oblivion Recordings and also recently appeared at Wid & Ben’s own ‘An Evening with Wid & Ben’ night alongside the Tidy Boys.

Here's what Ed Real @ iDJ Mag had to say...

Ed Real, iDJ Magazine, April 2006, p 82

‘’On The Face of it Chrysus and Addiction are ideal bed-fellows. Both are fresh out the blocks and both have made a great impact in a short space of time. Although both sides rock, ‘Cutting And Scratching’ is my favourite here; the arrangement is classic hard house with loads of cheeky little sounds, samples and edits, making this one of my favourite tracks on my dance floors of late. So much energy that it’s give the Duracell Bunny a run for its money!’’

Score: 4/5 (Out NOW !!)

You can purchase the ‘Chrysus EP1’ and our entire back catalogue from the following portals in the following formats…..

www.addictionclubbing.com (.wav’s / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.trackitdown.net/addictiondigital (.wav’s / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.tidydigital.com/labels/addiction_digital/ (VBR mp3s)

www.juno.co.uk (.wav’s / 192 / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.djdownload.com/addictiondigital (192 / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.audiojelly.com (320 kbps mp3s)

ALSO OUT NOW !!

AD001A - Mike Harris & Olly Perris - Transgression

AD001AA - Andy T - Intelligent Groove

AD002A - Alf Bamford AKA Technikal - Overdrive

AD002AA - Alf Bamford AKA Technikal - Doomed

AD003A - Nick Jenkins - Look Ahead (Orig Mix)

AD003B - Nick Jenkins - Look Ahead (Remix)

AD004A - Luke Warner - Solar Flare

AD004AA - Luke Warner - Blinded by the Truth (Dub Mix)

AD005A - Aftershok - My Destination

AD006A - Olly Perris - PSS-21

AD006AA - Ashley James - Haunted

AD007A - Rich C & Barry Diston - It Picks Me Up

AD007AA - Aftershok - Liberty

AD007AAA - Luke Warner & Dave Mac - Move Your Body

Addiction Digital Ringtones - Now available @ www.tidy.com

Next Release

AD009: Adrenaline Dept. EP1

Feat… Music In My Mind & Something More

Official Release date: Monday May 1st Limited Promo’s from Tuesday April 11th only from Juno.co.uk & DJDownload.com

Trevor McLachlan TwistedUK: "Hadn't heard of Adrenaline Dept till I received this track, but I'm hoping to hear more from them. 'Music In My Mind' oozes energy up till the break, where the eerie strings and vocal take over, before a killer main riff kicks in and tears the floor apart. Fantastic hard trance track doing the business for me at the moment"

Promo’s of the awesome new Adrenaline Dept. EP will be available exclusively at DJDownload.com & Juno.co.uk from tomorrow ! (Tuesday April 11th)

If you haven’t listened to the samples of these two awesome tracks yet then check out www.addictionclubbing.com NOW !!

N.B. These promo's will be limited for one week only, and also by number of Downloads !! Official Release date is not until Monday May 1st so if you want to be amongst the 1st to play these fantastic tunes, Don't delay and download tomorrow !

Our latest release '31 Seconds' from the 'Chrysus EP 1' is also still dominating the Trackitdown Chart at position No 1 !!

31 Seconds & Cutting & Scratching have been rocking Dance Floors up & down the UK and beyond ! Check them out NOW if you haven't done already !!

• 3 weeks later...

Another review fresh off the press........

Tom Harding, iDJ Magazine, May 2006, Page 78 - Rich C & Barry Diston 'It Picks Me Up'

Fantastic, romping stuff this. Firing from the outset, this has all the energy and power you could ask from a hard dance track and will certainly raise the temperature on the dancefloor when dropped. With bounding basslines and soaring synths this has everything you need to create mayhem and is a great release for Addiction. More, please.

Score 4/5