Memo to Billy Wagner

bxbomb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:nopity:

He has earned the right to play whatever song he wants...hop off his dick!

h8ter :rolleyes:

I think Yankee fans are jealous of the Mets team as a whole to be honest with you

billy can keep whateva song he wants, of course he can but its a friggin cheesy move , get your own identity

Mets have been red headed stepchildren to the yankees for over10 yrs. Finally making some good moves and this is just a cheesy decision IMO

Pictures1_001.jpg

yes wagner has used the song , FAN said not as long as Mariano hwho has been usiong it since late 97

but who cares , I know he has the right to use whatever song he wants

Im just saying its kinda gay ...like the blue and orange

ia know its not NEWSworthy but its fun to mix it up this early in the season

Hello lola & NMN :love:

I was actually responding to a PM..

but ill try to stop by from time to time..

NMN & Spragga could def hold their own though for us Met fans..

and I don't dislike the pinstripes, but you can't deny that pinstripes are more feminine than a blue & orange color scheme.

Hello lola & NMN :love:

I was actually responding to a PM..

but ill try to stop by from time to time..

NMN & Spragga could def hold their own though for us Met fans..

and I don't dislike the pinstripes, but you can't deny that pinstripes are more feminine than a blue & orange color scheme.

indeed very manly

sigourney_mets.jpg

and the MEts bit off the yankees again and wore pinstripes from 95-2000

i'll tell you though...Glavine coming out with a good start his first game was good to see. If he can pitch close to how he did the second half of last year and pedro is healthy that is a pretty good 1 2 punch. What scares me though is none of our pitchers really ever go to deep in the games. the 7th and 8th innings might give us some problems. that and hopefully our pen doesn't get worn out too early.

i'll tell you though...Glavine coming out with a good start his first game was good to see. If he can pitch close to how he did the second half of last year and pedro is healthy that is a pretty good 1 2 punch. What scares me though is none of our pitchers really ever go to deep in the games. the 7th and 8th innings might give us some problems. that and hopefully our pen doesn't get worn out too early.

Dude, you don't have a pen.

o rly? Why is that?

we have a good core of young guys that will make us competitive for years to come. yankee fans would love to have a player like david wright on their team. he is basically our derek jeter only better. jeter is getting old as well as the rest of your team. we are just an all around more exciting team to watch with bigger and better things to come in the future

Dude, you don't have a pen.

ok i'll give you that

Also, alot of teams have a good 1-2 punch (i.e Houston, Milwaukee) but it takes more than that

true but houston also has no offense to go along with that 1-2 punch and i still don't really know what to expect from the Brewers. Just saying that for the Mets to make a good run at this thing we are going to need alot from the two of them since we do still have some holes in our team