Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I give up. **OFFICIAL SASHA DIGWEED FRIDAY PARTY THREAD**

myrlin

Yes you ignorant sluts, there is a meetup at 6am at the Power Bar if you feel like it.

Yes, most of the people on this board are going. Yes, more morons will post more meetup threads because they are

a) Illiterate

B) stupid

c) stupid

d) trying to be funny

e) morons

f) stupid

Thanks for you support, now think of something original to post.

Morons wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

Originally posted by twiloman:

ok, sorry im not an old school legend and don't have an *offical meetup* goin on doesn't make people stupid just for wondering whats going on...

If you could READ, you would already know everything. Its only been said 48 times.

I am sorry you feel the only way to get info is ask, instead of READING.

Once again, thanks for your support, twit.

cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

ok genius, sorry i don't spend every second of my life on here reading every single post,and ur welcome for the support, i always give it to those who i think need alot of help

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by twiloman:

ok genius, sorry i don't spend every second of my life on here reading every single post,and ur welcome for the support, i always give it to those who i think need alot of help

Mmm, good retort. "I dont spend every minute reading" LoL. I do appreciate the feeble attempt to argue a specific point. The my dad can beat up your dad view doesnt work.

I simply stated a fact about people these last few days, you took it offensivley and chose to reply.

Haha, the life retort, lol. So good, so old, so passe.....

Thx again for your support in my cause

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

Jeez claudio....little harsh. Anyway....i dont have to tell you that i'll be there. smile.gif

-the Al-Inator cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

ok, ididn't say get a life, im sure your very happy with the life you have, all i sed was i don't spend my life on here reading all the posts. never acted like the old "my dad can beat your dad up" type of argument, just don't see why someone cannot post something because they want to know something, and then get called stupid for it. cwm42.gif

*funny, i say im not stupid yet i post a monkey head at the bottom* ~~proving that im not getting mad, cuz this is all in good fun at least how i see it.

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

claudio..i feel your pain...

especially when nobody replys to your threds wink.gif so... i promise i wont make a new one..... and on your behalp already promised LML a spanking (for starting her own meetup thread)... actually i'm tired of looking on the 3rd page for info ...but by fri this thred will be history ..watch!...

PS if it wont be - it will have 3 pages of its own.. and it will take 5 min to load ... so theres a down side to everything......

my advise is

RELAX! cwm38.gif

Love is in the air - everywhere i look around cwm37.gif (i hope yo uknow the tune -its in that toyota commercial)

------------------

hung1.jpg

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

shut the fuck up already about official this and too many that. its a public fuckin board. start up officials&dmeetup.com, and ban everyone from posting other posts there. i swear some people spend more time posting shit about clubbing than actually clubbing...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

alright alright alright.. call me whatever the fuck u want but i don't feel like spending 64 hours with my modem that takes it up the ass to read the damn threads.. so is there any other time for a meetup? (other than the 6am powerbar meetup.)

thanx --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."