Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You are all probably recuperating from Sasha & Digweed right now but....

.... I am wide awake. It's about 11:00 on Saturday morning, and there is no doubt in my mind you all had an amazing time last night. My apologies for not being able to make it but as I mentioned to some of you at Liquids, I WILL MAKE IT OUT!!! I swear!!!

And speaking of Liquids, I can't stress enough how glad I am that I decided to show up there. It was really a trip to meet some of you who I actually talk to on a regular basis. smile.gif

I'd just like to say that it was so great to finally break the ice and meet you lovely people. I wish I could have chilled longer but our time will come.

Trippintrance64- Yes, I recognized you first, but thank God I did because I would never have gone over and introduced myself if I hadn't seen you. How do I hold up as an arm rest? Give me a call soon or email smile.gif

Myrlin- don't get mad at me saying this but you are soooooo sweet and nice. I mean that in every way possible (even in the dirty, kinky way) thanks for introducing me around and hopefully we'll chat soon.

Az-tec- finally nice to see my #1 client. We'll have to further discuss the implications of my essay. Hope to talk to you again soon

MissKittie- Happy birthday again. I hope you had a great time at Liquids and Twilo. Thank you again so much for giving me the info abt. Liquids smile.gif

Tyco- you must be one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. I hope you had a great time for your birthday as well. Thanks for the chat and I still will buy you a drink, I promise you that.

Quanto-Magnus- yeah, baby. I know you like my attention to detail cause I remembered you were ibhugh smile.gif hope to chat w/ you soon too.

Melichacha- it was so nice meeting you too. Al has told me inthe past how cool you are and I definitely agree. Maybe I'll actually come down with him to RU sometime to visit, since I'm really not that far away

EZDreamer, Shadowchaser, and everyone else I may have met but forgotten, as I said before, it truly was a pleasure and I can't wait to see you all again.

Well that's it for now... look at me with all these shout outs like I've known you guys for years... oh well, now you all can put a face to the little devil in my sig smile.gif

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Hey chickie -- you totally rock! And you're quite on point by saying that Liquids was definitely fabulous... I feel I must again reiterate that it's nights like that that remind me how excellent this board is. As that one dude in American Pie said, "God bless the internet!"... hehe... without it, I can't fathom that we'd ever get to meet such a great, diverse group of people who are all connected by this one common bond. *sigh* It's truly a beautiful thing! *sniffle sniffle, tear tear* cwm9.gif

And yes, you should definitely meet up with me at Rutgers -- we can actually get together the whole Central Jersey crew, as it seems there's a few of us!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

That was a fucking blast!!!!

Looking forward to many more nights like that one!

Now I gotta finish packing my sorry, no sleep having ass, so I can be ready for the car to pick me up to go to the airport...

ACK!!! All I want to do is curl up into a ball and sleep for 12 hours or so....

Have a GREAT Holiday everyone and see you when I get back... I will be back in time for NYE ativities. Woohoo!!!!

Sleep.... No... can't... sleep... must... stay... awake... cwm33.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif