Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bullshit at Exit!!!

What was the deal with Exit last night. The money thing was whatever, I went there for 1 reason. TONY DRAPER. If he was there, his mind was somewhere else b/c it sounded like some regular Mundy Exit bullshit. Maybe it was a Draper Impersonator. I have better music on my own cd from TD.

IT'S.....

THE BASE GENERATOR!!!

yeah man i hear you on that. Draper definetly was not on point to say the least, plus the money scenario was bullshit too i hope the next time theres a promotion at exit that it will actually be hot istead that bullshit i went throught last night.

ps..........to all the people who went to twilo last night I am very jealous cause my fuckin friends told me that DRAPER was gonna be better than SASHA and DIGWEED, boy were they wrong.

Originally posted by clubhead32:

ps..........to all the people who went to twilo last night I am very jealous cause my fuckin friends told me that DRAPER was gonna be better than SASHA and DIGWEED, boy were they wrong.

**chuckle**

Hehehheheheh

cwm1.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

...my fuckin friends told me that DRAPER was gonna be better than SASHA and DIGWEED...B]

your friends fucked you, alright...

and they didn't even kiss you

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...