Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night Club Matrix

skyyproduction

Free Guest List. I also realize alot of you out here are more into House and Trance. If you all keep checking out what i'm doing in Boston you will see that i have Max Gramham, dj Icey, Oscar G and Ralph Falcon In the works to come to Boston. My company is Based in Miami, and I am working with the 2 Hottest clubs in the US - Opium Garden and Mansion...

Free Guest List. I also realize alot of you out here are more into House and Trance. If you all keep checking out what i'm doing in Boston you will see that i have Max Gramham, dj Icey, Oscar G and Ralph Falcon In the works to come to Boston. My company is Based in Miami, and I am working with the 2 Hottest clubs in the US - Opium Garden and Mansion...

Note to Skyyy: Dont charge $40 and book a super star dj on a Sun night!

Hi Sky - Sounds like great idea.

Could you do me a favor and post in my Slouch Mix thread and say what a great mix is, so that I get bumped to the top.

Also - please put me down for +4 for the next night. Can't wait to check it out.

Thanks In Advance.