Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY sasha and digweed Review..

ok I enjoyed myself very much! there were alot of friendly people there! I went VERY early to hear Sean Cusic.. I was not impressed at all.. In my opinion thats not the person that should be opening for S&D Jimmy Van M fit the job so much better! but now hes got a name for himself fineally and will not be opening up for them anymore..

Sasha and digweed started the night very well, I was very happy to hear 'women beat your men'.. I was not that happy with the middle of the night, but It got better again towards the end. In my own OPINION!<~~(so people dont bash me, i'm allowed to think what i want, and feel what i want) I think Sasha and Digweed Were 150% better last month. I love my TRANCE with all my heart, but i can't always dance to it.(psst i was taught to dance to vocal house) so its kinda hard to dance to non vocal laid back trance songs, for me anywho... The Vibe was on a scale of 1-10 i would say an 8.5... And I also realised I DONT LIKE ROLLING! it prob sounds weird to some of you, who roll everytime you go out. or love the feeling of e. I personally think for me its time to give it up. When I go to sasha and digweed, or any other dj's I always enjoy soooo much more sober, becasue i'm more able to dance, i'm more alert, more friendly and sociable. E just makes me want to sit down and veg. SO NEXT TWILO VISIT I WILL BE DANCIN MY ASS OFF! ESP IF ALL THESE LUSHOUS DJS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! AND SENCE THE WMC IS COMMING UP IN A FEW MONTHES, THE NEW MUSIC COMMING OUT WILL JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!

XOXOXO MWWWWWWAH

KERRY

~LiPz~

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif