Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas night life Help!!

I know this is NY board but noone ever posts in vegas board!!LOL!! ill be goin in June!! any suggestions!! i def. wanna checkout rehab on sunday... but whats good for like friday saturday night spots.. thanks in advance for any help ppl!!!!:)

I know this is NY board but noone ever posts in vegas board!!LOL!! ill be goin in June!! any suggestions!! i def. wanna checkout rehab on sunday... but whats good for like friday saturday night spots.. thanks in advance for any help ppl!!!!:)

Pure

Rain

Ra

Ice

woo well i dont know where to start. I threw my dick on the crap table many times out in Vegas. I could show that i barely have any bit of it left. But just keep in mind if a super hot chick that you know you cant get is all up on your shit. That chick my friend is a hooker, you can fuck her, just expect to pay for it when your done. Good luck!

check out http://vegas.napkinnights.com/index.php

Eddie Ra and Rain are fucking terrible.. and Ra is closing

Def check out: Pure, Jet, Tao, Body English, Empire late night..

very helpful site!! that will help me alot!! thank you!!

and growinupinjersey!! LOL.. nah i got a real hot fiance that owns my cock.. so hookers r out the question!!

thanks again peeps!!

i just went 2 weeks ago.. started the night out at a restaurant went over to voodoo lounge at the rio to pregame (60 floors up, sick view of vegas, relatively cheap drinks)... then took a cab over to jet but got sucked in to the tables on arrival and before i knew it it was 3am.. then headed over to empire ballroom... PM vegasrey... he hooked it up big time for morillo @ empire.. have fun stay away from the tables

Before 3am these spots are solid but its all the same main stream commercial stuff

Tao-multiple rooms w hip hip & house

Tryst-hip hop

Jet-multiple rooms w hip hop, house & rock

After 3am Late Night Empire@Empire Ballroom is the only move

Its a freestanding club with 3 rooms and we go late 10-11am

The Ballroom-big room house a la Crobar or Pacha

The Gallery VIP room-hip hop, 80s, etc...

the patio-funky soulful house a la Cielo

If you like electronic dance music its really the only proper clubbing in Vegas

MDW we're doing a party with Pacha Fri, Sat we have Boris and Tiesto to close out the weekend on Sun

June isn't booked as of yet but honestly its a sick time even when we don't have guest DJs

pm me for list or table info

I can set you up at the other spots too