Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recommendations for saturday, wanna get shitty

Guest onisakura
I haven't been in the city in god knows like a year, looking to get shitty and hear some tech or some shit, possibly some tribal shit. Ne1 got some suggestions??

Hey slacker, whats up?

I would suggest goin to SHELTER 15yr anniversary party and opening of their new home on varick street. But the only white powdered allowed there is BABY POWDER on the dancefloor.

ya Def, Shelter never had drugs there

I would suggest goin to SHELTER 15yr anniversary party and opening of their new home on varick street. But the only white powdered allowed there is BABY POWDER on the dancefloor.

hahahah, wtf fuck u gona do with baby powder?? You dabble your balls in it before you go out. If you try doin that on the dance floor you may make a mess.

hahahah, wtf fuck u gona do with baby powder?? You dabble your balls in it before you go out. If you try doin that on the dance floor you may make a mess.

Heres a pic vitamin dee took of me and used for a flyer as i was putting the powder down on the floor.

4thaheadz.jpg

Its an old dancing trick from the 70's. You know how when the alcoholics walk all over the floor spilling drinks and making the floor sticky, well this is to make the floor smooth again for gliding action and slick footwork. Go to shelter or 718 sessions to see it used and done at its best.

csh_lstprty39thst_v_12.jpg

Theres a whole other world that some people dont even know exists.