Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moral of the Story: Never Skip an S&D... read this... =oP

Okay... I have a little clubbing fable for you...

One upon a time there was a girl (we'll call her ChaCha). ChaCha had just gotten home from being at school all semester and was very happy she'd be back near the city and able to see all her friends and meet people from the board. On Friday, ChaCha went to Liquids and Limelight where she had a wonderful time and met lots of fun people who she looked forward to hanging with the following night. Friday rolled around, and ChaCha found that she could only go to Cream -- due to family stuff, Twilo would have to be sacrificed (hell, it's the holidays... what could she do?). So, ChaCha indeed went to Cream, had a great time yet again, but was a good little monkey and left at approximately 1:45.

From there everything seemed to go to plan for a little while -- she successfully got from Cream to the Port Authority where she'd take the bus and venture on home... little did she know it was all downhill from here.

Two utterly obnoxious characters got on the bus (very very drink were they), but ChaCha just drowned them out with thoughts of the fun she'd had... At about 2:10 the bus pulled out. Everything was going smoothly... And then the bus ran out of gas. Yes, that's right -- thepacked bus levaing from Times Square RAN OUT OF GAS. It took about 15 minutes for them to send out another bus... they made ChaCha and her bus-riding companions switch buses not once but TWICE! ChaCha finally got home at 3:00am.

The moral of the story: Missing S&D can only bring you bad luck. ChaChalearned that the hard way, and she certainly won't make that mistake twice! cwm34.gif

I hope you enjoyed this little fable...

To those of you who were at Cream last night, you all rock as always... except Peter... you're not all that awesome (lol). Hope to see you all really soon (check out that thread about the Dec. 29th meet-up if you haven't already!!!).

Everyone try to stay sane this holiday weekend!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 12-23-2000).]

... whoa - I just noticed...I'm old skool now... lol Maybe there IS some merit to missing out and waking up early and writing on the board a bunch... lol

I think I'm delerious... cwm42.gif

- Meli -

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Hey Meli, sorry to hear about your crazy bus caper. I've never had such bouts with bad luck for missing S&D's but I feel for your pain. At least you got home safe though, that's what matters smile.gif

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh man.. LOL.. Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor in that mess smile.gif I missed S&D but stayed home.. There's always a next time!!

Had I not kept a sense of humor you would have seen me on the news, punting the 2 drunk guys off the side of the road into the oncoming Tunnel traffic...

cwm24.gif

... but yes.. I'll get them next time, Gadget.. NEXT TIME!! Muahahahahaha...

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by p00h:

explain how family kept you from s&d? you coulda stayed at twilo till closing and been home by noon fool.

See, it's like this... when you're an only child who just came back from college and family asks you to help them out at 8:30am right near the Holidays, if you have any sense of decency, you do it. That doesn't make me a fool -- that makes me a responsible and considerate daughter/ granddaughter, etc. Had I gone to S&D I definitely would have stayed till closing (no doubt in my mind), and getting back by noon would not have cut it. Yes, I'm disappointed I missed out, but it's not so bad when I know it was for a reason.

Happy Whatever!

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by myrlin:

My Lord, see what happens when you dont follow the movie I made?!!!

Hehe

Im glad you got home safe and Ill be sure to make you smile next tme i see you. I seem to be good at that with people. Least I have one good quality cwm11.gif

C, you just did. cwm30.gif

Hey - who was that actress you were telling me about? lol I seriously want to see...

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

explain how family kept you from s&d? you coulda stayed at twilo till closing and been home by noon fool. well u missed a great time to say the least. myrlin i think i met you, cant remember names too well. anyway, kosheen 'hide you' is still gettin caned love love. tonight's fortier and quivver. Very smooth styles of progressive house/trance. who's with me? i'm bringin a fifth of stolio in with me.

btw i love how s&d, whether catching them or missing them, inspire people to write stories! those motherfuckers are for real man...

and 1 last thing. those who missed the meetup in my pants don't know what they missed...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by the-id:

wow

Well, yeah... but at the time i was thinking more in terms of some choice four-letter words for the driver and the 2 drunken fools... lol

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Is it just me........or........

Does anyone else's mom want to kill you when you sleep till 3 pm and aren't awake for sunlight hours?

I gave my mom a full week of warning for sasha & digweed but they still hate me coming home when they're having breakfast and reading the paper.

They've adjusted a little, but I swear, maybe 85% of the fights in this house are related directly or indirectly to my sleeping habits. cwm21.gif

phil

Dear Miss Cha-Cha,

After reading your horrible story I can offer no sympathy due to the following reasons...

1. If Cha-Cha had gone right to Twilo...none of this would've ever have happened

2. If Cha-Cha just listened to Peter in the first place...none of this woud've ever have happened

3. If Cha-Cha was indeed cute (which she's not)...none of this would've ever have happened.

The moral of the story is...

You should always listen to Peter, as he is always right, and once everyone realizes this, the world will be a better place.

Which brings me to my point...If you stayed, you wouldn't have gotten on a bus that ran out of gas, and had two hours more of fun instead of being stranded smile.gif

Which once again proves my theory...German's love David Hasslehoff biggrin.gif

- Pete"thenotsoniceone"

cool.gif

Anywas=y I hope your day turned out better, and you have a happy x-mas smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Hey Meli,

I'm so sorry to hear about your disaster of a night.

At least you were able to come out to start the night off.

I had a great time meeting you and everybody else. And don't listen to Peter- you are cute! He's just jealous because he doesn't know how to cha-cha.

Happy Holidays!

B cwm9.gifcwm38.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

You guys are all so fabulous... hehe...

Westchesterboy - I can relate... my mom's gotten pretty good about it, long as I give her fair warning...

Peter - Yes, you're right... but like I said, I made one sacrifice for the sake of the rest of my Winter break! I'll hopefully be mailing you that vocal sample very soon -- if not, I'll give it to you at the meet-up (assuming you'll be there)...

Brenna - You're the best! cwm35.gif Thanks for the sympathy... I know I'll more than make up for that one lost night... hehe...

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

To reply to two posts...

Miss Sarah...apparently you missed me doing the cha-cha to Sasha's break beats hehe and what can I say, I just don't find er to e "cute" smile.gif

Miss Cha-Cha herself...I don't do meetups, unless there's a good reason to smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Pete, you're just "notsonice" for telling me I'm "notallthatcute"... lol I'll try to get you the track via e-mail then!!

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com