Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Dance 3-6-OHHHH' Weekend Thread

flavanugz

Tonight - get home, roast one, hong kong for scorpion bowls by 9, spinning @360 lounge with Dimond and Jacob, prolly puke up some scorpion bowl behind a couch, afterhours @ Flavactory.

Saturday - Got to Old Orchard maine for some sick BDAY dinner with DJ Turnpike and my Fam....go hang out with the asian sensation Johnny in Kittery, prolly puke on Johnny.

Sunday - EPIC DAY! PLastic Sex Sundaze Sessions, into BUMP Anniversary, into coma.

tonight - gym after work then eating 1 ton of thai food. Droppin the kid of at the sitter for the weekend then staying in and drinking malbec and fernet y coke.

Saturday - pickin the other kid up at the vets, then driving up to the vaction state with DJ tax fraud and tellin his parents about his drinking problem over a nice dinner. Heading over to Johnnys to kick it old school and watch him fight windows and doors.

Sunday - depends on how much I win on the red sox scratchie Im buyin after work. Yeah boyee.

friday----watch flava drink scorpion bowls from the window cause i cant get in, drink 10 drinks to catch up everyone else, lose motor skills b4 12am, stumble around, wake up at flavalon not having a clue how i got there

sat--recoup, smoke a shit load, try to study long term liabilities, underbra, afterparty TBA

sunday--watch sunday afternoon fights, drink like a fish till i puke in papa kosher's benz

Friday: Worked late, ate ice cream, watched The Wire on DVD, asleep by 11 pm.

Saturday: Listen to married friend's woes over lunch, laundry, shopping, Umbria for art and comp champagne, Underbar...bringing own make-out partner this time in hopes of avoiding the internationals. :makeout:

Sunday: Brief stop home for shower and cat check, Plastic Sex on Newbury, BUMP pre-party, BUMP...

Monday: Calling in sick.

Tonight - get home, roast one, hong kong for scorpion bowls by 9, spinning @360 lounge with Dimond and Jacob, prolly puke up some scorpion bowl behind a couch, afterhours @ Flavactory.

Saturday - Got to Old Orchard maine for some sick BDAY dinner with DJ Turnpike and my Fam....go hang out with the asian sensation Johnny in Kittery, prolly puke on Johnny.

Sunday - EPIC DAY! PLastic Sex Sundaze Sessions, into BUMP Anniversary, into coma.

I ate at the Bull & Claw twice last week. Damn I miss that place. :drool: