Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting pulled over

bggjg

Has anyone ever been pulled over on the way home from a long night out in NYC before? I always drive back from NYC to CT and I'm always worried that I'm going to get pulled over. I'm both confident and I know I can drive but seeing a car packed with people all passed out is just such an easy target for our friends the cops to use the excuse for a bum light.

yea dude, i have to drive down to reading pa after my long nights of ravin at twilo...i get a lil paranoid but i haven't gotten pulled over yet..*knock on wood cwm24.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

i tink i posted about this once before, but around 5am, i'm in my truck with 4 gfs, comin home from LL.. one of my girls is still mad hyper and sees a cute cop and yells out to his car (from the passenger seat window) "damn u're cute!" and what does the cop say? "u too honey!" cwm25.gif so i'm all embarrassed, and took a left, and who follows us? same cop car.. my hyper chick decides to beep the horn at the cop and then all the sudden we hear "whooop!!" and whattaya know, i get pulled over.. i was laughin and shittin my pants at the same time.. so the cop comes over to my window, meanwhile i'm pullin out license and registration in advance.. and the first thing he says is "so what are you lovely ladies doin out at this time of nite??" we almost died! so naturally, i busted his balls a lil, and asked him what, if anything, was wrong with my driving or vehicle, since i had been pulled over.. and the cop says "oh.. your tail light's out." so i ask him if i can get out of the car to see (i knew he was lying thru his teeth.) so i got out, checked everything, and all was well.. i look at the cop and he says "well, it was broken when i pulled u over!!" LOL!! unbelievable.. kinda fun tho, those cuties.... cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."