Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is a sign that the world IS going to end.

sotuorlando

ZANZIBAR - Hundreds of dead dolphins washed up along the shore of a popular tourist destination on Zanzibar's northern coast, and scientists on Friday ruled out poisoning.

“We started noticing them last night. All are adult dolphins. We could do nothing but photograph them,†said a hotel owner who preferred not to be named.

It was not immediately clear what killed the estimated 400 dolphins, whose carcasses were strewn along a 2.5-mile stretch of Nungwi, said Narriman Jidawi, a marine biologist at the Institute of Marine Science in Zanzibar.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12533135/

this is so sad but it's inevitably natural among whales, dolphins and all mammal sea creatures that when the leader of the pack loses its orientation, the whole pack beaches itself, I know that...but, lately I've been hearing reports that navy sonars disorient them because its sound replicates their chirping.

it's a no-win situation if the sonars are meant to protect a submarine from an attack...sadly, we, as humans are ruining the planet with our technological advances, no doubt about that...there's a film premiering on theaters this summer, called An Inconvenient Truth

you should visit their website and check out the trailer click here

this is so sad but it's inevitably natural among whales, dolphins and all mammal sea creatures that when the leader of the pack loses its orientation, the whole pack beaches itself, I know that...but, lately I've been hearing reports that navy sonars disorient them because its sound replicates their chirping.

it's a no-win situation if the sonars are meant to protect a submarine from an attack...sadly, we, as humans are ruining the planet with our technological advances, no doubt about that...there's a film premiering on theaters this summer, called An Inconvenient Truth

you should visit their website and check out the trailer click here

This post is extremely inconvenient. :D