Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's going to the rave on th island?

Yea I'll be there! Will be my first New England rave so we'll see how the vibe sticks up to what I'm use to... hope it's mad crazy!

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

yea i'll be there

though i'm not exactly looking forward to tronco

ummmmm.. sandra collins, micro, spacegirl, richard humpty vission, scott henry

should be real good smile.gif

frank where you at? your lazy ass best be making the trip at to strong island smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I would love to go, but I simply can't..... if it were a bit farther in the future, it might have been another story. Oh Sandra, how I will miss thee......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 12-26-2000).]

i'm definitely thinking about going. i am not looking to go for robbie tronco, but i am down to hear sandra collins and richard humpty vision. the vanderbilt is a quaint place, damn it's like the only place in LI that holds decent raves.. don't you agree?

sariman, a LI rave is different from a "New England rave". There aren't as many candy kids (good or bad? up to you) in LI as there are in MA, CT, upstate, etc. There are a lot more kids that are not dressed in ravegear, I've noticed, in LI-- girls in tube tops, black pants, guys with khakis and white shirts. The vibe-- there is something there--but not as good as it should be.

have fun. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I'm going! biggrin.gif

And Young is right about the dress and the vibe . . . the people i was planning on taking w/ me to Big Love came to my house dressed in black pants nice shirts and platform boots while i was in ufos a tank top and sneakers . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

yeah, kitty19 is on it. raves in nyc/long island aren't as good as ones that take place outside of new york (in my opinion)...if u wanna expereince a *good* rave on the east coast u gotta get outta new york. and the people that r wearing the tube tops and kakhi pants aren't party kids (ravers)...just you're average mainstream crowd (like what u see at twilo these days)...yeah, u'll see a lot of them at the vanderbilt...

Kitty19, thanks for the heads up. Despite the non ravers I'll be decked out in my UFOs, Playboy shirt and Adidas. As for no candy kids... I'm going to miss them! biggrin.gif I actually love candy kids; I think they set alot of the vibe at raves.

By the way, when is the next big New England Rave?

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

i agree that the vibe at the bigger raves isn't anything special, the real underground ones w/ only a couple hundred people are the real good ones

and the dress thing, yea i agree that many people aren't decked out in "raver gear" but honestly, that doesnt' mean shit. i might go in a pair of jeans and a t'shirt but i'll dance longer then anyone, so dress doesn't mean a thing. i go in jeans b/c i find them extremely comfortable and good to dance in.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

You got it man. It's all about being comfortable. I go in UFOs because I find them easier to dance in and they let alot of air through so that I stay cool. If you comfortable in a leotard I say come on out.... just stay 100ft from me at all times. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i agree that the vibe at the bigger raves isn't anything special, the real underground ones w/ only a couple hundred people are the real good ones

and the dress thing, yea i agree that many people aren't decked out in "raver gear" but honestly, that doesnt' mean shit. i might go in a pair of jeans and a t'shirt but i'll dance longer then anyone, so dress doesn't mean a thing. i go in jeans b/c i find them extremely comfortable and good to dance in.

-Rob

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect