Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREEZING MY ASS OFF......

bionic

Came into NYC from my parent's house in NJ and FROZE MY ASS OFF waiting for the bus. The bus was not warmed up so I FROZE MY ASS OFF on the bus the whole way in!!. To top it all off, the heat was off in my office all weekend so right now, you guessed it, I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF...

I'm tempted to light myself on fire just to stay warm cwm41.gif

cold here as well. however my freakin apart was hotter than hell this morning, with all of the windows open and the fans on... wtf??? walked outside carrying my coat and i almost froze to death...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

cold here as well. however my freakin apart was hotter than hell this morning, with all of the windows open and the fans on... wtf??? walked outside carrying my coat and i almost froze to death...

I hear ya Stacy, my apartment is always Africa hot too. I have to have the window open, and I still endup workin up a sweat getting ready, then freeze to death going to work... Gotta love livin in NYC!!

I'd rather be hot than cold though.

Originally posted by bionic:

Came into NYC from my parent's house in NJ and FROZE MY ASS OFF waiting for the bus. The bus was not warmed up so I FROZE MY ASS OFF on the bus the whole way in!!. To top it all off, the heat was off in my office all weekend so right now, you guessed it, I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF...

Hey guyz! I dont mean to be a prick or anything, but seeing how cold u guys are, makes me realize how lucky I am... I ran down to Florida this winter break, and today as off 1:05 pm, it's 75 degrees out there, sunny, blue sky, nice breeze... cwm11.gif Great day for an L opn the beach! hehehe

I feel for u guys up there! hehehe cwm36.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

I am sitting at home with freaking cold, my nose is sooo stuffy I feel like my head is gonna explode and the heat is off!!! It must be like 40 degrees here I am sitting by my computer wrapped up in blanket with my hat on!! and freezing my ass off. I hate our landlord!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif