Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ebineezer Scrooge on e?

artful

Now that'd be a whole different "Christmas Carol" I imagine.

He'd prolly get hooked and waste his money on the shit... or he'd mass market it and make a fortune just like Donald Duck's Uncle Scrooge.

One things certain... it would definitely effect the economy.

Any thoughts?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Wow. Any number of things could have happened differently. If he were introduced to it before the infamous "visits", his outlook may have changed, but he perhaps would not have known where to begin making amends. Would he have remembered all those good times he had as a child or continue to repress them as a humbug? Would he ever know know how sick Tiny Tim really was? He might have just become a babbling idiot like me, going around and grabbing all the boys asses like a cracked out lunatic. I think he should have been told by the directors- "listen, we're going to scare the shit out of you tonight, but afterwards we're going to give you this pill that will make it all worthwhile. Trust us, it will improve the ratings in this day and age." Can I star as Ebineezer? Eggmok can be Tiny Tim, trippintrance as Bob Hatchet (was that his name?), ezdreamer will be Marley, Rich "Ace Of" Suede as ghost of past, divalicious as ghost of present and notforkids as ghost of future. Call Spielberg, we have to do it!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71