Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Holden, Monk, Ariel Baund & Luis Diaz ROLL CALL

obby

Intelligent Sounds Attract Intelligent People............don't know about you guys but this sounds like the party of the weekend IMO. Nice to have Luis D and Ariel back with us dropping some sounds as well. Welcome back guys.

See you beat freaks there!

holden.jpg

i'm getting goose bumps for this event. is there a guest list for this? let me know please. first time at pawn shop. i love james holden. check out my thread on james holden @ pawn shop on 5.26.06

plus luis diaz an ariel baund. i grew up to luis diaz @ groovejet and ariel baund @ nerve with jon cowan.

peace abe

anyone here know that awesome fella I'm always with, Eric? you know, the mellow one who is a walking encyclopedia of musical who's who? he's goin'. :)

I'm just sayin' ^_^

I wish I could go :/ waaaaa! everyone pls give Monkalish my best wishes & that his ole' aquaintence Diabolique/x'ina misses him. I'd really appreciate it. :)

Met Luis Diaz and his wife at an afterparty for Ricardo Villalobos birthday this last summer in Ibiza. He has been hanging around and working along Sven Vath and all that crew at Cocoon club in Germany. Used to listen to him back in the Groovejet years and I'm sure Frankfurt has given him a new twist. Should be interesting to hear him back in Miami.