Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Found Out Where Spragga Has Been Hiding

HAZE

http://news.yahoo.com/s/koco/20060524/lo_koco/9267519

Police in Tulsa have a strange investigation on their hands on Wednesday.

A woman told officers she caught a man lying under her car and licking her feet in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

"I felt something lick my foot. I looked at him and I said, 'What in the hell are you doing?'" said Lorrie.

Lorrie asked that her last name remain anonymous.

She said that she was loading her groceries into her car when she felt something wet on her toes. Lorrie assumed it was a dog, but she looked down and said she saw the man under the car.

Lorrie said the toe attacker ran off before police could arrive.

Guest onisakura

I just got a pedi/mani during lunch. Its so funny how i used to have red toes in FL but now its pale pink on hands and feet up here. Strange.

I just got a pedi/mani during lunch. Its so funny how i used to have red toes in FL but now its pale pink on hands and feet up here. Strange.

remember that time you changed in my car and you took off your shoes and i had to put down the windows ? :laugh: btw those shoes are still in my damn car :mad::puke:

Guest onisakura

Dude, they didn't smell! Theye were heeled sandals with like 2 straps! Besides, they were practically brand new and if they smelled i DOUBT jenice would have worn them. :laugh: