Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all the "rescue me" fans...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea...Janet is a bitch...but how funny is that...his bro is banging his ex...

that teacher is hott....that kid is lucky to be bangin her....

tommy will eventually bang her.. and he is also lucky to be banging any of he numerous chicks he's banged on the show.. and where is the female firefighter?? i liked her

tommy will eventually bang her.. and he is also lucky to be banging any of he numerous chicks he's banged on the show.. and where is the female firefighter?? i liked her

laura left last season....she was cute tho...im sure they will bring in another

last night's episode was awesome.. glad the bro got what was coming to him :punch: im bad with the names but did the kid banging tommys sister get what was coming to him in the preview for next week??

it looks like it...after seeing what tommy did to family, i couldnt imagine what will happen to garrity once he gets to him...

well it looks like we came across something more gross than the old lady naked...probie is a feg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt see that coming...first he calls him mom cause he doesnt know how old he is then he is reading a "pooh" book in the engine...some fucked up shit i tell ya...

i like it better with tommy and franco making garrety nutz...tommy is so funny always walking up close to shawn and asking him "so who you talking to" and shawn just have no clue what to do...

also the best line in the show..."tommy and kenny...you 2 check on the passengers...franco, probie...go scrape secreteriat up off the street...garrety...take a few minutes to collect yourself" :laugh:

no homo...lol

then they kicked each others ass to prove it...

"oh...everyone thinks they dont leave enough...im sure its enough" "wait...its not enough" :laugh:

another great episode...next weeks looks awesome...mrs turbudy (sp?) getting arrested ...