Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all the "rescue me" fans...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did his brother say he was banging her years ago? missed that

tommy asked his brother.. "has it been a week?? a month?? a few months??" his brother replied "do you rememerber when you brought her home to take pictures for junior prom... she looked so hot that night" implying he banged her that night...

that sex scene was fucking weird... it was rape at first and then it looked like she started enjoying it... what did you guys think?? i really thought it was rape.... had to rewind it and watch it again..

tommy asked his brother.. "has it been a week?? a month?? a few months??" his brother replied "do you rememerber when you brought her home to take pictures for junior prom... she looked so hot that night" implying he banged her that night...

he was probably just fucking with tommy...i dont think he really did anything with her back then...

that sex scene was fucking weird... it was rape at first and then it looked like she started enjoying it... what did you guys think?? i really thought it was rape.... had to rewind it and watch it again..

she DEFINATELY enjoyed it...

Was def rape at first.. but she def enjoyed it and she is a little whore I mean she was changed and covering it up in seconds...

should be interesting, hope she is pregnant lol

yea she did cover it up real quick...

the gavin name needs to live on so im sure tommy is gonna keep going back until she is preggy...

lol...

i didnt think that was gonna happen with the kid...that was pretty messed up...

probie and his bf are getting annoying...

how bout garretty breaking up with gavin...hahahaha "im breaking up with you...dont call, dont speak to me, dont even look at me" :laugh:

Yeah that scene was great, Tommy kept saying "are you hearing this" and when he went to hit him and had his seat belt on hahahhaha...

Yeah that whole roommate thing is strange

the addition of Johnny's ex should be good tho

but i can't get any tv show's to stick except THE SHIELD. which I LIVE FOR. :D

yep one of the best shows

do you remember, i think it was the season premiere of the latest season, when some police officer shot a dog after a new policy against the shooting of dogs has been passed, and the police chief comes to the scene of the crime, mackey placed a revolver next to the dead dog and says "the officer had no choice but to shoot, it was reaching"... i could barely keep on my chair i was laughing so hard

yep one of the best shows

do you remember, i think it was the season premiere of the latest season, when some police officer shot a dog after a new policy against the shooting of dogs has been passed, and the police chief comes to the scene of the crime, mackey placed a revolver next to the dead dog and says "the officer had no choice but to shoot, it was reaching"... i could barely keep on my chair i was laughing so hard

I cried - like outloud sobbing - when Lem got killed last year.. I was speechless. I was seriously in a state of depression for like a week... i just cried like each night like a total loser :laugh: I can't even imagine how next year will turn out... especially if mackey finds out it was his best friend that wacked Lem..

I cried - like outloud sobbing - when Lem got killed last year.. I was speechless. I was seriously in a state of depression for like a week... i just cried like each night like a total loser :laugh: I can't even imagine how next year will turn out... especially if mackey finds out it was his best friend that wacked Lem..

i agree, the finale was ruthless, just like the whole show. that´s what i like about it, it is without compromise

they should find out it was shane too, when he got back to the car he was leaving fingerprints all over the passenger door.

yea...i wanted to kill shane for doing that to lem...and lem didnt die right away...he called out to shane...

i CANT wait for next season...

Thats why i cried so hard.. the fact that Lem knew it was Shane that did it.. they just ripped my heart out.. i loved loved loved lovedddddddd Lem..

next year is going to be insane.....

i agree, the finale was ruthless, just like the whole show. that´s what i like about it, it is without compromise

they should find out it was shane too, when he got back to the car he was leaving fingerprints all over the passenger door.

yes.. the show is ruthless.. mackey is ruthless... and shane is definately heartless.

God i love it :D

it gets more and more insane and intense every year...and with kavanaugh still being around its gonna get craaaaaaaaaaazy...

on another note...fx has all the best shows whether its nip/tuck, the shield, over there, rescue me...they all are awesome and have their own style that just keep you into them...rescue me probably doesnt have alot more left cause leary doenst want to drag it out...he wants the show to be remembered as a great show...even if he ends it without tieing up all the lose ends...

it gets more and more insane and intense every year...and with kavanaugh still being around its gonna get craaaaaaaaaaazy...

on another note...fx has all the best shows whether its nip/tuck, the shield, over there, rescue me...they all are awesome and have their own style that just keep you into them...rescue me probably doesnt have alot more left cause leary doenst want to drag it out...he wants the show to be remembered as a great show...even if he ends it without tieing up all the lose ends...

exactly.. thats why i wanted to watch rescue me... cuz FX is brilliant.. i started to watch THIEF but decided to wait until this season comes out on netflix.. i will add overthere to my queue too. lol

FX shows rock. If Nip/Tuck doesn't get any better this season though, i'm out. Kill Matt. .he's annoying.. we all knew the carver.. gheyyyy They need to go back to season 1... SEX, HOOKERS, DRUGS... More cool plastic surgery!!!!!