Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone listened to this Danny tenaglia..

set Danny Tenaglia EM 1994-10-16 pete tong show from 94 wooooowwwwww

i cant get enough of this set at around minute 43 he goes fucking A-WALLL!

Gotta Love House i wish he played somewhat deep like on this set.

if anyone has other Dt sets hook it up

clubber what did i say to you on another thread? lol i dont remember

and brandon thanx for the obvious i better see you tonight at DT

u didnt say anything to me man, but u ripped on my boy (bout dt & the shuffle) lol and ripped on that kid in that dancing video....its all about the music and havin fun bro....no need to rip on ppl so much.....anyway id like to meet u soon carmine said ur a chill guy and im always down for meetin new ppl....keep in touch brotha

All dt sets are fake on line on those file sharing stuff or badly mislabeled, how many times people come to me saying hey you want this dt set from tokyo or from greece and their really old album of his lol. Theres also one that has some good dark hard shit but its from 2002 and its mixed by steve lawler not tenaglia although they both were in the same radio station the day of the recording

As for the essential mix from 1994 that is real that begins with i like it like that. Very good tunes after that first or 2nd song until the end great 2 hr mix.

So basically the only REAL DANNY TENAGLIA sets you will find online are the essential mix and THATS IT. Everything else is not a live set.

All dt sets are fake on line on those file sharing stuff or badly mislabeled, how many times people come to me saying hey you want this dt set from tokyo or from greece and their really old album of his lol. Theres also one that has some good dark hard shit but its from 2002 and its mixed by steve lawler not tenaglia although they both were in the same radio station the day of the recording

As for the essential mix from 1994 that is real that begins with i like it like that. Very good tunes after that first or 2nd song until the end great 2 hr mix.

So basically the only REAL DANNY TENAGLIA sets you will find online are the essential mix and THATS IT. Everything else is not a live set.

There is a recording out there of his gig in Cancun on NYE. It's 100% him as you hear him on the mic during the set and plays a few signature tracks (Witch Doctor, Sound of Violence, Walking on Fire, Little Bit Paranoid, his edit of Need to Feel Loved etc.). It's two parts long and was recorded without his permission as you'd expect. I'm sure he knows about this. TBH, it's not bad, but not particularly amazing. It's only 2 hours of what I'm sure was at least a 6+ hour set that night. Pretty much everything else out there is mislabelled crapola.

There is a recording out there of his gig in Cancun on NYE. It's 100% him as you hear him on the mic during the set and plays a few signature tracks (Witch Doctor, Sound of Violence, Walking on Fire, Little Bit Paranoid, his edit of Need to Feel Loved etc.). It's two parts long and was recorded without his permission as you'd expect. I'm sure he knows about this. TBH, it's not bad, but not particularly amazing. It's only 2 hours of what I'm sure was at least a 6+ hour set that night. Pretty much everything else out there is mislabelled crapola.

I was just gonna mention this one. Like you said, it's good but nothing special. I think the fact that it's an actual, somewhat recent set of his makes it seem better than it actually is...

If you don't have it, look for the DT underground mixtape from about 10 years ago. It's less than an hour long, but quality.

O h man you made me look for this one and now im playing it

MAXI-MIZE YOUR SEXY TRIBAL-ISM, it came with an UNDERGROUND NEWS magazine in the early mid 1990s. Theres also a danny tenaglia set with kerri chandler that isnt on those online things, so good luck finding it, its very old as well. And actualyl i couldve sworned someone even dt maybe said the cancun was isnt really real or soemthing like that maybe im just confused.

u didnt say anything to me man, but u ripped on my boy (bout dt & the shuffle) lol and ripped on that kid in that dancing video....its all about the music and havin fun bro....no need to rip on ppl so much.....anyway id like to meet u soon carmine said ur a chill guy and im always down for meetin new ppl....keep in touch brotha

ahh you guys took it the wrong way i was just being sarchastic in *some kinda funny way* but yeah i wouldnt mind meeting you bro. you can find me on the dance floor.

Man, this Expressions 2 set is HOT...I'm about to plug in my subwoofer... :)

wow when it hits around minute 56:30 it gets outta control.. haha i wanna bug out but have limited space to dance lol shit is soooo sickkkkkKKKKKKKK PURE HOUSE RIght there.

Oh my God...that Floetry remix, Brandon has made my day!!!!

Quick, it's right here. http://www.deephousepage.com/mixes.php

#1342 Here's the playlist too, didn't see it before!

DJ Oji - Expressions Part 2

Vivian Green (Sensei rmx) What is love

DJ Spinna - Change the World

Ian Friday - Carib's Leap

DJ Oji/Lynnette Smith - Be You(DK Instrumental Edit)

Zap Mama - Crazy Life (Quentin Harris rmx)

Blaze - How Deep is your love (Second Chance rmx)

Studio Apt./Stephanie Cook - One true Love

Kem - Heavan (MD+GA remix)

Anita Baker- Youre my Everything

Glenn Underground - Indian Bagpipes

DJ Oji & Phire - Footsteps of Phire (Rmx)

Floetry - I want you (Sensei rmx)