Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stolen Sidekick

9mile

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POST this: http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/ on every board u are on please. For allt he naysayers out there..this is NOT spam. I am not making a penny on this, there are no ads on the site, etc... This is me getting revenge on some punk ass motherfuckers who have no moral value in this world... Plus it's a lot of fun showing their fat faces all over the internet.

Email: stolensidekick@gmail.com any links to places u post it please.

Let's imagine a call to the police:

Me: Hello Police... These punks have my phone..I got their pics and their AIM name...maybe their address

Police: That's nice... Who the fuck cares?

I had 2 guys attack me with a baseball bat...one of them broke my camera.. I was in the middle of taking pics of a fight that they were in with other people (they were banging up against the side of my boy's car so he asked me to take pics for insurance). The cops came and arrested the guys who assaulted me. They have video from somone elses camera and pics from my camera (before it was broken) of the guy with the bat with blood all over him..and then pics of me with his blood all over my shirt (I had him in a headlock on the ground).... It's been almost a year...guess what the courts have done so far??? NADA. Talked to the DA yesterday...

Let's imagine a call to the police:

Me: Hello Police... These punks have my phone..I got their pics and their AIM name...maybe their address

Police: That's nice... Who the fuck cares?

I had 2 guys attack me with a baseball bat...one of them broke my camera.. I was in the middle of taking pics of a fight that they were in with other people (they were banging up against the side of my boy's car so he asked me to take pics for insurance). The cops came and arrested the guys who assaulted me. They have video from somone elses camera and pics from my camera (before it was broken) of the guy with the bat with blood all over him..and then pics of me with his blood all over my shirt (I had him in a headlock on the ground).... It's been almost a year...guess what the courts have done so far??? NADA. Talked to the DA yesterday...

Good point... :lol3:

Note to self...don't take pictures of people fighting or risk being injured. :)

yeah..but again.>i did it cause they were fucking up my boy's car... Here are 2 pics... The first is one of the guy's in the actual brawl, and the second is me with blood on my hand, camera, and shirt (all his..not mine).

attachment.php?attachmentid=42706&stc=1&d=1149621841

attachment.php?attachmentid=42707&stc=1&d=1149621841

From the site:

The people in the pictures below have my friend’s T-Mobile Sidekick. Instead of doing the honorable thing when finding someone’s phone in a taxi, they instead kept it.

I have found 8 cell phones in the last couple years in taxis. EVERY single one I have contacted the owner (by leaving a message on their voice mail or by answering their phone and telling their friends that I have the phone) and returned it promptly. When people have found my phone, they have also in turn returned it.

When my friend realized that she had left the Sidekick in the phone she asked me to immediately send a message to the phone saying that we would give a reward for the phone. There was no response. After a day of waiting, she had to go to the store and spend over $300 on a new Sidekick. When she put her SIM card in, she saw that the person(s) that had taken the phone had not only signed on to AOL leaving their name and password in the phone, but they had taken pictures of themselves.

I immediately contacted the AOL name: Sashacristal8905 and requested that the Sidekick be returned. I was immediately told that my “white ass†didn’t deserve it back. That she was not a “white bitch†(my friend who is a blonde white girl had pics on the phone this person had obviously seen) stupid enough to return a phone she found. After lots of threats, she said she and her boy would wait for me at:

Sashacristal8905: i got ball this is my adress 108 20 37 av corona come n do it iam give u the sidekick so I can hit you wit it

So, anyways..this is my story. If you happen to know these people in the picture please let me know at: stolensidekick@gmail.com I am not going to go to the address posted above, because a.) Not going to waste my time going to a probable fake address b.) If it is real, there will be a physical altercation and I would probably wind up arrested which would do no good to anyone. I’d rather just embarrass the thief as much as possible. Teach them a lesson on the etiquette of returning peoples lost belongings.

UPDATE: Thanx to some cyberwork of friends, found out they have a Myspace acct: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=78722066

UPDATE #2: Some people are asking how we have their pics and AOL name. The way a Sidekick works, is that when u use it, all the data on it get’s uploaded automatically to the T-Mobile server. So pictures u have taken, AOL names and passwords u have used, etc are all on the server. So when my friend turned on her new Sidekick and put her new SIM card in, all the data downloaded on to her phone. And that’s how we have everything.

Some people also suggested this may be a ploy of some kind. If u notice, there are NO ads on this website. There are NO outside links besides the one to their MySpace page. I am only doing this to bring embarrassment to people who have no moral value in this world.

Evan

stolensidekick@gmail.com

Guest onisakura

Sucks but its obvious that youre dealing with a kid here. One that needs to be beat but regardless, a kid. Just leave it to Karma.