Stolen Sidekick

9mile

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://impulse100.net/StolenSidekick/

Most users ever online was 1012 on Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:19 pm

fuck.. actually a thousand fucking people at the same time over a this stupid ass shit??? (If evan wasn't my friend I wouldn't even open this stupid ass post :) ) Thats a shitload of people when you really think about it. Thats more people than who went to my high school in just a single minute reading about the misadventures of a bunch of getto dipshits. For the day its probably more people than have read "war and peace"

The world is becoming more and more full of idiots and they are all looking at evan for the next 15 minutes.

fuck.. actually a thousand fucking people at the same time over a this stupid ass shit??? (If evan wasn't my friend I wouldn't even open this stupid ass post :) ) Thats a shitload of people when you really think about it. Thats more people than who went to my high school in just a single minute reading about the misadventures of a bunch of getto dipshits. For the day its probably more people than have read "war and peace"

The world is becoming more and more full of idiots and they are all looking at evan for the next 15 minutes.

That's NOTHING. That's on the fourth board...Remember..we crashed 3 others (on serious machines and hosting) with all the people signing in. Everytime I would post the new board address, not even 3 secnds would go by before 3 guests would be on the board..5 seconds 10 people...30 seconds 300 guests... 1 minute 700 guests and 20 users...on and on...No server could handle it..Hell..we killed google groups on amounts of posts.. we had 1,012 users and a buttload more guests after about 20 minutes right when the board died... And this happened 3 times...

BTW..They are posting quotes from different parts of this (clubplanet) site all over the world on other sites. Seen shit all of you have written all over the place.

Let's go over some facts:

MILLIONS of people have seen the site (I have analytics to back that up). I get over 2,000 mails a day (have 3,000 unopened in my box right now). This is from people in EVERY part of the country as well as EVERYWHERE in the world. I can provide you with emails that you will find amazing. 99% of responses are positive and supportive.

I am one of the most blogged about websites in the history of the internet. In 1 day I amassed 50,000 links in Google...2 days, 100,000 links.. Right now I have 160,000 websites pointing to me: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22How+NOT+to+steal+a+SideKick%22&btnG=Google+Search This has been on the front page of the biggest websites including Digg.com (largest number of Diggs for the month), Gawker, Slashdot, and MSNBC. Quote from MSNBC: "Two stories dominated online chatter last night (pre-Zarqawi news), the first is the story of a stolen sidekick". http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6409077

We have an active forum server with over a thousand registered users. We had much much more but we have killed THREE hard core servers and ISPs trying handle the traffic. As soon as I pont a link on my website, 1,000 people visit that link within ONE MINUTE.

A band has also written a song about the incident. This is the first song the band released. In 2 days the song has been played a total of about 34,000 times. Unheard of for an up and coming band with no other music.

Are u scared yet?

What was interesting is getting a bit out of touch.

Evan's most recent post is the following:

"If...(sorry)... WHEN you get arrested, those pictures of you in handcuffs will follow you around the rest of your life."

Unless NYC handles situations differently the rest of most of the U.S., alleged petty theft offenders (of items under $400 in value) that face misdemeanors charge(s) dont get perp walks in handcuffs ...

... but may get photoscoped ones.

What was interesting is getting a bit out of touch.

Evan's most recent post is the following:

"If...(sorry)... WHEN you get arrested, those pictures of you in handcuffs will follow you around the rest of your life."

Unless NYC handles situations differently the rest of most of the U.S., alleged petty theft offenders (of items under $400 in value) that face misdemeanors charge(s) dont get perp walks in handcuffs ...

... but may get photoscoped ones.

LaLame = The Debbie Downer of CP.

debbie_downer.jpg