Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baby Names

9mile

well your name is misk, but pron. bitch and i don't have to hang around assholes to know that. people would say ohn-ree, if you tell them that is how it's said... its like my name, sharon. some people say "sha-run" or "sha-rone". i just tell them the way i like it.

......wowwie wow wow SHA RONNNNNNNNNNE....u fucking cunt...i was simply making a comment since this thread is about baby names and we were discussing them and how people will pronounce them.......in case u didn't read we just had the same discussion about GIADA.....but thats ok u and HENRY will prob be very happy correcting people all the time.....and really kudos on the my name is pronounced bitch remark....not only was in original....but clever....really ...high five....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy: Henri (pron. Onre)...
i don't think there'll be much of a problem with people mispronouncing this one; it's an incredibly well-known name. i'd say that the same people who know that "paris" is pronounced "pa-ree" by the french or how to pronounce "jacques" (as in the famous marine explorer and scuba pioneer jacques cousteau or the children's song "frere jacques") will know how to pronounce it.

absolutely no offense to misk intended.

do keep in mind, though, that i'm from nyc, and most people on cp are city folk, too. if you're going to settle down in iowa, i think your chances are slimmer :laugh2: .