Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey there

I never know what the hell to say in these intro topics. I guess I will start out with the basics and let you guys take it from there.

My name is Amanda, I'm 21, I live in Indiana with my Fiance and my 5 month old daughter.

I joined this forum because i like to have people to talk to (especially since my fiance is glued to WoW 24/7, ugh) and other forums i have joined have been overrun with retards and 14 year olds. After reading around a bit I've decided you all seem pretty cool so far.

That's it. I could babble for days but I would probably piss some of you off.

why the fuck was my post deleted?

are you people serious? now we can't even give newbies any shit...this is a joke.

What you said was completely out of line for this forum.. Its an introductory forum.. if you were talking shit to someone who is old skool and knows your joking its one thing.. but to be rude to a newbie is uncalled for.

If the newbies post in bump& or any other forum, then I don't care what you say..

:D

Lola, as much as I appreciate the great size of your... I meant, the great job you're doing as a moderator, you overmoderated here. I agree with you that a newbie would've probably been offended by what His-Member-Has-No-Name wrote, but at the same time newbies usually fall for his requests to post pictures. Therefore because of what you did CP Doggs, myself included, were denied our rightful viewing pleasures. Do make it up for us and post more of your delicious bra shots. Preferrably without a bra :heart:

Really it takes more than that offend me and i have been on plenty of forums with rageing perverts so I am pretty immune to it by now. :)

good to hear...

so do you think your fiance is only planning on marrying you because he knocked you up? (i'm assuming it's his kid by the way)

good to hear...

so do you think your fiance is only planning on marrying you because he knocked you up? (i'm assuming it's his kid by the way)

I hope that's not why. We have been together for 6 years and engaged for 2 so if it is then there is something deffinitly wrong there. Plus we are getting married within the next month. Time to grill him...

just curious since you're only 21 and been together for 6 years that would mean you were about 15 when you met him...is he the only person you've ever had intercourse with?

:laugh: detective NMN getting to the bottom of things :laugh:

Your like the morrie povich of cp :laugh:

Amanda, I am also curious: why did you decide to have a baby at 21? My friends who've had children tell me that life pretty much ends. What they mean is that a child takes most of your time and most of your money.

In my native Russia young people had children because there was nothing else to do. But in the US when you're unattached there is so much you can do like study for advanced degrees, make bold career moves, travel, buy luxuries for yourself, meet different interesting people and have sex with them, enjoy your hobbies (like clubbing)... Why would you give that all up so young?

Amanda, I am also curious: why did you decide to have a baby at 21? My friends who've had children tell me that life pretty much ends. What they mean is that a child takes most of your time and most of your money.

In my native Russia young people had children because there was nothing else to do. But in the US when you're unattached there is so much you can do like study for advanced degrees, make bold career moves, travel, buy luxuries for yourself, meet different interesting people and have sex with them, enjoy your hobbies (like clubbing)... Why would you give that all up so young?

um where's my apology for being told i "over-moderated"?

I'm waiting.. thanks ;)

Lola, I think that to be perfectly fair, Dave should apologize to you. If he edits posts here, then you shouldn't be the only moderator listed for this forum. So immature of him to hide behind a girl's behind... regardless of how hot the aforementioned behind is :heart:

Having said that, I understand how deeply hurt you must feel by my wrongful accusation. If you were in New York, I would immediately rush over, in person, to make you feel better (in every imaginable way ;) ). Unfortunately mid-afternoon traffic in Manhattan makes it impossible to get to JFK and catch a flight to MIA in time before you sink into depression over this teeny-tiny misunderstanding. Therefore the best I can do is hope that you cyber-accept the below as a token of sincere admiration and best wishes:

2dozen_bearhug.gif

Lola, I think that to be perfectly fair, Dave should apologize to you. If he edits posts here, then you shouldn't be the only moderator listed for this forum. So immature of him to hide behind a girl's behind... regardless of how hot the aforementioned behind is :heart:

Having said that, I understand how deeply hurt you must feel by my wrongful accusation. If you were in New York, I would immediately rush over, in person, to make you feel better (in every imaginable way ;) ). Unfortunately mid-afternoon traffic in Manhattan makes it impossible to get to JFK and catch a flight to MIA in time before you sink into depression over this teeny-tiny misunderstanding. Therefore the best I can do is hope that you cyber-accept the below as a token of sincere admiration and best wishes:

2dozen_bearhug.gif

OMG :love:

Yer sooooo sweet......

Me love you long time :heart::kiss2: