Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey there

just curious since you're only 21 and been together for 6 years that would mean you were about 15 when you met him...is he the only person you've ever had intercourse with?

Yeah and that didn't actualy happen till after we graduated.

Amanda, I am also curious: why did you decide to have a baby at 21? My friends who've had children tell me that life pretty much ends. What they mean is that a child takes most of your time and most of your money.

In my native Russia young people had children because there was nothing else to do. But in the US when you're unattached there is so much you can do like study for advanced degrees, make bold career moves, travel, buy luxuries for yourself, meet different interesting people and have sex with them, enjoy your hobbies (like clubbing)... Why would you give that all up so young?

Life ends? There is more to life than clubs and parties. She wasn't planned either but I wouldn't change anything. I love her dearly.

Also... what do you think babysitters are for? Parents can still go out and have a good time. My fiance's mom takes her every once in a while so that me and him can go out and have a good time. But even if it ment not doing anything I would not change it. I've always wanted kids. Planed on waiting till I was actually married but stuff happens.

I don't see how anyone can sit there and say that haveing a child means life ends... it changes vut if you seriously couldn't stand not being able to party and do your own thing all the time then you just need to get steralized or soemthing (no offence to your friends)

EDIT: I probably won't be back for a few days to read any more replies to this. I'm sick as hell right now so I am just going to go back to sleep.