Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im old... who else is old?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went out tonight and after dinner i was sooooo fuckin tired i had to come home... and GOD knows i tried, i was forcing all types of liquor into me i just couldnt do it... wtf is going on... icon13.gif

type of alcohol. Gimme champagne or red wine, I go from ancient to prehistoric.

Wouldn't you want to take an upper instead of a downer to "stay out"

theoretically, however after a few drinks i usually get the urge/feeling to party and go out...

i hear ya dg...i feel the same way often...and im older than you :)

its only downhill from here???

Guest onisakura
...not for me...30s have been the best years of my life...negativity begets negativity...dont think about shit like that or you WILL grow old fast....

Yeah i have the distinct feeling that my 30s will be some of the best years. I for one am not afraid of the big Three-Oh. I like to talk smack but as time passes i'm appreciating getting older. Its just snuck up on me awfully quick that im not in my early 20's anymore.

Yeah i have the distinct feeling that my 30s will be some of the best years. I for one am not afraid of the big Three-Oh. I like to talk smack but as time passes i'm appreciating getting older. Its just snuck up on me awfully quick that im not in my early 20's anymore.

IT ROCKS! :biggrin: I'm turning 32 tomoorow and so far, so goooood. :thumbsup:

i went out tonight and after dinner i was sooooo fuckin tired i had to come home... and GOD knows i tried, i was forcing all types of liquor into me i just couldnt do it... wtf is going on... icon13.gif

I've found that blow can solve this problem.