Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im old... who else is old?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's just pissed because she couldn't go out because she had work.

i wasnt pissed! stop putting words in my mouth. just cuz i say la di friggin da doesnt mean i was pissed, go out every night, whatever, why would i be mad that u went out the other night???

Sugar,

If I were dating your sister I would stay in and cook her dinner and throw on a romantic comedy for us to watch if she had to go to work early the next morning. Maybe massage her feet a little bit while she sips on a nice glass of wine. I wouldn't feel right going out with my buddies getting drunk to all hours of the night knowing that she was home in bed all by herself :)

...not for me...30s have been the best years of my life...negativity begets negativity...dont think about shit like that or you WILL grow old fast....

+1

IT ROCKS! :biggrin: I'm turning 32 tomoorow and so far, so goooood. :thumbsup:

+1 again...

Sugar,

If I were dating your sister I would stay in and cook her dinner and throw on a romantic comedy for us to watch if she had to go to work early the next morning. Maybe massage her feet a little bit while she sips on a nice glass of wine. I wouldn't feel right going out with my buddies getting drunk to all hours of the night knowing that she was home in bed all by herself :)

i thought haze was the one with the hot sister... i must've missed a thread or a few :worry: ... do both sugar and haze have hot sisters?

How old are all of you guys?

I'm only 28, approaching 29, and I've noticed that I hurt much more than I used to... Not just from partying, but really anything I do makes me sore.

I've been told that once you hit 30 you get sore from things that never bothered you before.

Guest onisakura
Sugar,

I dunno why....but this post made me laugh hysterically.

Edit: I DO know why.

How old are all of you guys?

I'm only 28, approaching 29, and I've noticed that I hurt much more than I used to... Not just from partying, but really anything I do makes me sore.

I've been told that once you hit 30 you get sore from things that never bothered you before.

twenty-seven... and its true my knees hurt... (all the places i had skating/snowboarding etc. injuries are now killing me... whenever it rains i can feel it in my knees or in my wrists...)

twenty-seven... and its true my knees hurt... (all the places i had skating/snowboarding etc. injuries are now killing me... whenever it rains i can feel it in my knees or in my wrists...)

Me too... my knees, my shoulders, my thumb, etc... everything I've hurt/broke doing anything kills almost constantly.