Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im old... who else is old?

How old are all of you guys?

I'm only 28, approaching 29, and I've noticed that I hurt much more than I used to... Not just from partying, but really anything I do makes me sore.

I've been told that once you hit 30 you get sore from things that never bothered you before.

same here jim...same age and everything...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are all of you guys?

I'm only 28, approaching 29, and I've noticed that I hurt much more than I used to... Not just from partying, but really anything I do makes me sore.

I've been told that once you hit 30 you get sore from things that never bothered you before.

i am constantly mistaken for 19-21, i really hate it......i'm 29, but my body feels fine. i think some of it is due to the fact that at work i'm on my feet all day running around and moving, verses an office job where i'd be sitting on my ass all day. in some ways i like getting older, i'm more sympathetic, more patient... i think the big thing is the appreciation towards my parents, they were right, this world is a hard place. i think about the things they did at my age now, and i am blessed to have them as parents. i have a few regrets, i wish i started school sooner, but i got to have a taste of the world before school, and for that i think it just proves the statement, there is a reason for everything.

age is just a number..

but as long as you remain active, you shouldnt have a problem with soreness

I don't think it's that simple. I've always remained active, I've just suffered a lot of injuries... now my body is starting to pay the price for how hard I pushed it.

twenty-seven... and its true my knees hurt... (all the places i had skating/snowboarding etc. injuries are now killing me... whenever it rains i can feel it in my knees or in my wrists...)
i've had arthritis in my knees for about 9 years now. it really hurts like a bitch to stand up from sitting, especially from low couches and such; i have to hold on to what i'm sitting in or a table or something. i don't sit on the floor much 'cause it's hard to get up. i was in physical therapy for a while and that helped a LOT, though. i should do those exercises again.

dg, my knees hurt more when it's raining (hardly ever out here in cali) and when i don't use them enough (lazy weekends or if i sleep too long). i think i slept 10 hours or so last night and they hurt a ton in the a.m. if your joints hurt, you probably have arthritis of one form or another.

Hit the big 30 in May. I can still pound all night long (like I used to) but the difference is the recovery time (unlike b4).

I just can't afford to come to the office incoherent on a Friday anymore....had a bad experience with a PowerPoint presentation one morning after a long night out. First I had to stop and drink like a liter of water in front of everyone cause I was losing my voice. Then I started pressing the wrong buttons on the clicker and it took me like 5 minutes to get that shit straight again.

Everyone could tell I had a really rough night.

-G.G